RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

The clones are growing up and need a transplant soon.

9 Likes

Another batch of 23 clones behind that set

Its odd the white plugs are white runtz. And the purple plugs are just runtz…they were all cut at the same time but the white runtz are blowing up the roots!

10 Likes

With everything going on i have about 55 plants. 7 living mothers which is now 6 because im sure i got a boy. 6 flowering and like 40 clones in different stages of vegg. Im trying to perfect my cloning to vegg to flower to perpetuate my grow. Ive almost got it perfect to where ill be harvesting and the second there drying the others go into the bloom tent. The 12 clones are almost ready for the big vegg tent.

8 Likes

Here is more shots of the Runtz. The 1 set of clones from the turbo cloner also.

10 Likes

More pics today.

11 Likes

Getting nice color to the leaves and bud tips. I squeezed them and oh my god! They smell like candy!

12 Likes

The runtz clones are getting big quickly. Man this coco is amazing! It has speed up the growth like 50%

11 Likes

10 Likes

The 3 tiny clones are white runtz. I have 2 mothers/fathers? Im going to flower them both and probably seed it. Or save the pollen.

3 Likes

Wowza!! Stunning brother! Nice job!

3 Likes

This one bud is so awesome i had to post it.

17 Likes

How low/high do you keep your lights during flower, we basically have the same lights (neimi)?

3 Likes

I keep them at the top of the tent. All the way up. Im about to raise it up 8" more for this large mother i have but i am running 2 as one unit so im blasting them with light right now

2 Likes

Ok, thanks, I have mine about 26" above the plants (auto’s) and want to go lower, just don’t want to burn them, 13 day’s into flower, maybe I’ll drop them down to 24" and keep an eye on them.

3 Likes

Hold your hand under the light about where you want it and if you can handle the heat for 2 mins the plants will be fine at that level. If your hand is not comfortable at that level then your plant wont be either. So do some testing.

7 Likes

Yeah thats how I did it with the old HPS also :wink:

3 Likes

The runts are doing well. Getting closer and getting some color. It’s funny how the plants came from the same batch of weed and same batch of seeds but clearly you can see 3 diffrent types of plants. There are some gangley ones and some with lots of spred bud sites and some are thick leaved and dark red and purple.

13 Likes

Different pheno’s my friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep your right just awesome though. Damn these need to finish. My other tent is full to the brim. Need to take some clones and swap all the plants to flower

4 Likes

Damn those flowers look great bro!! :+1: Your the man!

1 Like