RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

Is a small closet grow 8x4 maybe I only grow three plants at a time

5 Likes

So a 4 foot x 8 foot tall?

4 Likes

Yep i have one of these insane lights. I love the features it does. Like the sunset and sunrise settings and ability to swap light spectrums based on seasons. Like spring,summer,autumn. But the $1800 price point makes it too expensive for a lot of homegrowers.

But i like to make my own lights. And my favorite is my full spectrum with UVa. It works out to $1 a watt for me to build it. There are some fun diy light kits. And there super easy to assemble!
But mine is made of 8 quantum boards and 2 drivers.

I just made a 7 quantum board light a month a ago. I have more parts and im about to make another light. This will be my 4th light i built. I love Hlg equipment.

https://growershouse.com/horticulture-lighting-group-hlg-600w-qb288-v2-r-spec-led-kit this light is a great price! Damn im half tempted to get it!

6 Likes

That’s a really good price on that HLG kit

5 Likes

Yeah i was looking for coupons to get more off. I almost bought it! Im sold on it. I love the huge heat sink. When i built mine i got some 46" x 12.5" heat sinks to mount my boards on and i love them. This beast light is awesome.

6 Likes

I have 2HLG 600 H lights. They have that same heat sink. I don’t know if the boards are different but mine does not have the Bluetooth crap.

2 Likes

Any good budget light for small grow tryna spend from $150 to $200

3 Likes

@CoyoteCody uses some lights I think he got from Amazon that I think are in that price point. He is having great success with them. He’ll stop by next time he’s around and give you a heads up. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Check out spider farmer I’m using 4 of the sf1000d they were on sale when I got them they’re the cheapest full spectrum they offer and I notice improvement vs my hps. I was skeptical about leds for some time and didn’t know what to get almost bought some Amazon crap and for the same price if not cheaper then what’s on Amazon got the spider farmers!

5 Likes

Thanks are they posted on their site

3 Likes

EnFun FS-2000 LED Grow Light 4x4ft Coverage Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights Includes IR Dimmable Plant Light Grow Light for Indoor Plants Seeding Veg and Bloom 200-240 Watt https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KCNRRCR/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_NEAGDNKQCP1FPT3N7442

3 Likes

There you go. And they have IR installed also. :+1:t3:
Check out Cody‘s journal. You’ll see what I’m talking about. If you can’t find it I will tag you over there.

4 Likes

Plz tagged me

3 Likes

I’m new here I wanted to get some feed back on my grow.

5 Likes

His my homie boy I told them about u guy and how helpful y’all are

2 Likes

Hey guys @excommunicato welcome! And hey @htowngrower
I can help and we can help. This is my journal. Can you have @excommunicato make a new thread called excommunicato grow. And we can keep all his info on his grow in there so we dont lose his info.

3 Likes

Preysbird got any seed of the GODRuntz?

3 Likes

Lol and many more! You spelled me name wrong

2 Likes

Can I sample some I’m waiting on the light u guys was telling me about

2 Likes

My bad I’m on a mobile

3 Likes