RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

Nope i foliar spray with dakine420 foliar science. I use superthrive in the fertigating. Or watering.

3 Likes

Thanks guys for the info I’m going to upload a few so u guys can tell me how my grow is going

1 Like

2 Likes

Is a small 3 plant grow my girls are going to be 8 weeks tomorrow I’m growing in 3gallons happy happy frog Foxfarm SEA … home made Campos mix my last grow was SSH AND MAC1&10 I’ll upload pic of them too

2 Likes

7 Likes

Your pictures will turn out a lot better and be a lot easier to see if you use your flash. And even better if you do it with your lights out. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks the lasts few was from my old grow I’m going to take some pic of my white Runtz I’m on rn

3 Likes

6 Likes

These are my white Runtz girl idk why the pictures keep coming out side ways

5 Likes

Those pictures are much better. Don’t know about the sideways picture thing.

5 Likes

How you think their coming along and any pointers first time growing this strain

4 Likes

You need to talk to @PreyBird1 about the runtz. I think he’s the resident expert on that strain. I’m not an expert on any strain. I grown them all the same. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Okay I’ll get with him with is online

3 Likes

Turn your phone 90 degrees when you take the picture.

3 Likes

If there the real strain then you have to watch them. They like to eat a lot. What kind of light are you using to flower? Because it is not working very well at all! I hate to say it but a couple buds in the Blurple pics look kinda sparse and stringy?? Thats is the direct result of that light. There is barely any trichromes on your overly hairy buds. Not trying to dog on your grow. But your getting robbed of good dense sugary nugs. What light is that so we can recomend nobody ever buys that! Damn that sounds harsh im sorry, but damn. You better not flower those Runtz with that light for god sakes. Well help you grow every strain but damn. The one plants leafs are curling down to where it looks like its revegging and trying flower at the sametime look close. I reveg a lot of plants and monster crop reveg plants and that looks just like when i revege plants. I think that light is so weak powered on the red and white light spectrum the plants are barely flowering. If you changed the light. Those buds would be Triple the size. And most people get tricked into buy garbage lights online because they dont understand what they need to be buying. And its easy to trick people with fancy pictures and fake light watts/output. Hey i bought some junk lights also. I learned. People here helped me. I didnt meant to sound harsh towards you at all. Actually you have a great grow using the stuff you got. Now lets get that tent cranking the sugar buds out. Where did you buy the seeds?

6 Likes

100% agree…in this day and age…every time I see a Blurple light I cringe! I can’t believe any manufacturer is so far behind the times that they would even still make them. I haven’t used a Blurple light for a good 6-7 years now. If that is all you have, and can’t afford a good light, I can certainly understand that as I live on SS and money is tight. And the good lights have come down from what they were when they first came out. They served their purpose when LED’s first came out, but whatever professor came up with the "plants only use these two colors for photosynthesis was just plain wrong. They will grow good bud, but not as good as a good light will.

Marty

5 Likes

There are some decent inexpensive lights out there. You don’t need a whole Lotta money to get a decent light. When you’re ready to get a new light, let us know and the references will flood in.

3 Likes

Hey guys I just got back on online I’m using a 600w mars hydro I had two going but one of the fans stopped blowin so I took it out the purple are from a previous grow I had flowered the SSH for 11 weeks the plants was really to big for my closet grow I’m all ears for any suggestions on this white runtz grow and I got the seeds from a cookies 3.5 I had imported with my Ps from a reliable source

5 Likes

Why type of light should I get for a small home grow?

5 Likes

That would depend on what size grow area you are talking about.
My preference is the best LED you can afford for your space. There are inexpensive ones that work very well and there’s very expensive ones That are insane.

5 Likes