RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

Shoot I’m about to buy a 500 cut lol

4 Likes

Im still gonna offer my .5 gram bud sample with every cut i sell! This way other buyers can sample the bud of the cut there getting! Im getting ready to launch it on another site.

8 Likes

Thank you! Im really enjoying playing with this pheno, and will continue to play with it for awhile.

@Slym3r what cut you getting?

4 Likes

Tiki tropical zkittles cake lol

4 Likes

My Runtz from Preybird Farms!

:v::green_heart:

10 Likes

Beautiful nuggets… Looks yummy!

4 Likes

Damn nice Buds @bobette! Great job after a tough grow! You always do well.

4 Likes

@PreyBird1 my journal is gone I don’t no we’re it went

3 Likes

I just checked it is gone. In fact if i try and look at any topics you have written there is no history? Thats odd id probably ask @nick or maybe ask @chrisj if he knows if there is a way to restore or find it.

4 Likes

Thanks @PreyBird1 @chrisj my journal and any topics I have written are gone for some reason can you help with this thank you

4 Likes

My baby bushy runtz i keep caus its weird.

6 Likes

I thought that it was reveging for a sec… The bushy runtz lol

4 Likes

I have a plant doin that right now

2 Likes

Hey guys I just found u guys on Google while I was looking up info I have a few questions about white Runtz this my first grow of the strain I’m still in veg but haven’t noice any purple I was wondering if that normal

2 Likes

So Prey, you use Superthrive? I used to use it 30+ years ago when I was growing but never saw any benefit in using it. I know we all have our favorite little things we do, but do you have any compairisons to cloned plants that it makes a difference? I read internet posts where it brought dead brown plants back to life, so I bought a bunch of it lol. Never did anything that I could see. Maybe I am just holding my mouth wrong?

3 Likes

I find its more of an over all benefit. Hard to really see out rite whats heppening but it does seem to help with transplant shock. I only use it on seedlings and smaller plants ive cloned. I prefer hormex instead. now that stuff work a shit ton better and a professional cloner turned my onto it and i like it much much more so ive since swiched over to it now instead of superthrive.

4 Likes

Yes you may not see purple until much later and into flower. Also welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Oh ok then we are in agreement on Superthrive. I will look into the hormex.

Thanks brother!
Marty

3 Likes

Ah marty ok.

Here old snip and dip. Also.

4 Likes

Don’t you use the liquid for foliar spraying?

Marty

3 Likes