RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

I enjoy reading about the experimentation !
There allot to learn there

5 Likes

Baby bushy Runtz.

4 Likes

Haven’t grown one out but got some crosses of it started, that thing looks like ducksfoot leaves haha

2 Likes

Yeah is really a weird phenotype of my Runtz. I keep it cause its so weird

2 Likes

images (7)

3 Likes

Does it only get 3 finger leaves too?

2 Likes

No it appears as a 3 leaf but it has 5. It just weird. The bud structure is wild also.

2 Likes

Could be the next crazy specimen after a few years work :wink:

1 Like

It looks very similar to the Frisian Duck from Dutch Passion. I love those lettuce leaves.

3 Likes

Well Frisian duck is just Frisian dew x ducksfoot lol

1 Like

I got a wierd thing going on with a raspberry cookies with the bottom fingers of the leaves

3 Likes

Runtz!! :green_heart:

9 Likes

Those have grown exponentially bob!

3 Likes

Hey @PreyBird1, they finally arrived. I have a couple soaking now.
Thank you very much.

7 Likes

Nice glad you got them. Man that took a minute to get there.

4 Likes

That dark colored pheno APPEARS to be a keeper 4 sure!!! Looks :fire: :100::100: Love my Runtz strain!!! I’m currently pheno hunting a pack of White Runtz S1’s from Compound Genetics. But I’m worried I might have gotten ripped off n sold a counterfeit pak. Because I got 7 MALES from the 10 pack!!! S1’s don’t give 7 out 10 males!!! But the 3 females sure do look an awful lot like the white Runtz plants I see on Compounds Instagram. So IDK WTF to think now!!! Ugh!!! Guess I’ll find out when these 3 plants finish flowering. They’re only 3 weeks into flower. But they sure do look good. So fingers crossed they really are White Runtz. I paid $600 for that pack of seeds from a guy on Strainly.

3 Likes

Holy shit $600?? Wow thats crazy man. I make my own runtz. Been messing with it for 3yrs now. I have a 10 pack of femmanized for $50 damn $600 wow

8 Likes

@michmadekeith welcome to the forum my friend!! Dont buy anymore $600 seeds please. There are solid growers here we can help.

5 Likes

Im growing two different phenos of Preys GodRuntz, but this pheno, the stretchier lankier one, is my favorite right now. Super thick buds, smells kind of like orange cream werthers candy, or similar to orange creamsicle. I cannot wait to try this strain! We are almost 6 weeks into flower now. Thank you for making delicious smelling plants @PreyBird1

9 Likes

Very cool. I love when i get something i like. Glad you like it. Your grow is looking killer. Keep it up!

5 Likes