RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

just got done running Skunk Hero, Memeberry, White Wedding and Velvet Orange Underground had aPlante of the grapes but didn’t germinate - Lookng for my next one from Ethos - they just came out with a Strawberry OG or something like that goint to put a reserve on that one - will get the right name of Eleve8 has many Runtz hybrids might go for their genetics

2 Likes

I had there 1st release of Runtz and they had poor germination. They gave me a credit and i got forbidden Runtz but have not grown them yet.

6 Likes

Thats dope to hear! You ever want to do a pheno hunt?

2 Likes

They also have pink runtz which is one of the original 3 too AND a black runtz that i just saw pop up here in cali! Thought the black runtz is fairly new and I’ve only seen it a few times. A gang of breeders have been crossing tf out of runtz now too. The original creators released a potato runtz seed drop and took so much money from the hypebeasts. From what I heard from people close to the originators, supposedly all the runtz are the same just different traits which they then isolated.

3 Likes

Going to get Runtz which breeder ?

1 Like

My runt of a Runtz, has me wondering if I’m feeding her right. I’m using the Lucas method (micro and bloom 1:2 ratio). She’s two days from four weeks in flower.

My last feed was,
10ml Cal/mag 1-0-0
6ml Micro 5-0-1
12ml bloom 0-5-4
5ml Koolbloom 0-10-10
mixed into 3gals of RO.
This gives an EC of 1.3.

She is green and other than slow vertical growth healthy(Had a bit of cal/def early on). Just wondering why she didn’t stretch, unless all of it went to horizontal growth with the LST.

Any way wondering what others feed and how much nutes can runtz take? Ant other tips?

4 Likes

I usually wait until the buds are dime sized before i feed and bloom nutrients. I have no idea why yours didn’t stretch not sure who the breeder is.

1 Like

Sorry should have added, shes a clone from purple city genetics.

2 Likes

Ahh i see. So did you clone it before you flipped it? Because it would be nice to try more than just one plant of the same clone

1 Like

I did but unfortunately it didn’t make it, I have however cut a clone in flower that seems to be doing better.

2 Likes

Let it revegg for 30days.

2 Likes

Here’s that weird looking “Bush” Runtz plant.

Here’s the mother it was accidentally broken off of.

8 Likes

Does this spotting look normal for runtz?

5 Likes

Spotting is kinda normal. The leaf edge being purple is. Temp at night changes it more purple.

4 Likes

what breede/sr has the best runtz ???

2 Likes

Thank you Preybird.

Looking at the back of the leaves I see a uniform purple shade. I guess the spotting is kinda a bleed through from the bottom, if that makes sense.

2 Likes

Well this an odd Runtz plant it looks like a 3 leaf but its 5 leaves. I kept one clone. Because these are the same plant. The big bushy one is the top of the other. And it has weird leaves that claw always.

9 Likes

Ill be chopping 2 Runtz tonight.

12 Likes

Those are pretty impressive alright !

5 Likes

Well thankyou it onenof my pheno types. I have several

I kinda let her go a bit i wanted to see if shed make male flowers if i stressed her a bit.

Shes got a lot of purple underneath.

13 Likes