RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

I love cloning. Saves me 45 days. Then once its flowered and gone…you got more for later.
" baby mothers" is what i like. No need big mother plants.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous, what week is this? And how much longer you letting them go? They look about perfect from here! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Well this girls seeded. I crossed white caviar f3 x Runtz. I grew it out to an adult. Then i sprayed it with StS to make it flower male then crossed it to my Runtz. So she will produce a white caviar f3 x Runtz x Runtz femmanized.

4 Likes

Man it’s been a while since I’ve been on here! hoping everybody is good. That cross looks a lot like runtz! I have never heard of White caviar, but man thats dope. I’d like to get into crossing, but baby steps lol

4 Likes

Mmm Runtz. These are looking fire!

12 Likes

Here is another Runtz. But a strange one.

Shes on the right side…

Here’s a roommate white caviar f3. And the mother of the clone on the right.

9 Likes

Nice and bushy! Does the weird structure on the runtz impact any of the growth or is it just a harmless genetic mutation

1 Like

Wait would this mean the cross would be a clone only strain?

1 Like

Its a harmless gentic thing this strain does.

1 Like

Nope it means this a F1 cross and a completely new strain born.

1 Like

This just a weird Runtz. And its clone. I keep nutrients really low, and along with intense low heat lighting its stayed a bush!

4 Likes

Mmm almost done. Just a small lower bud.

7 Likes

Here is some of my super frosty Runtz.

10 Likes

NOW I’m looking for Runtz but have to decide what type of hybrid strain to choose from; ther are many hybrids of this strain any suggestions ? Great looking flowers !!! would use the trim to make kief !!!

2 Likes

I have Runtz and white Runtz. I also have hybrids of it. Ive been growing this strain for over 3 yrs now. Its my mainline. I have femmanized Runtz seeds. The white Runtz is the fruitiest phenotype. I ve gotten 3 phenotypes when i grew out my seeds. A Deep purple Runtz. A white runtz is very frosted. And a skunkier green phenotype that looks like the white Runtz.

7 Likes

Sounds like you know Runtz - I’m doing the same with Sugar Cane So your favor-it hybrids strain ?

3 Likes

Yep Runtz had me the second i smoked it. And i started up after that. Ive been growing since 1997.

6 Likes

Try hash passion and ethos planet of the grapes together should be an intresting press plant at most. Seems like it would be a resin plant as both are major producers and good for extracting purposes

4 Likes

Man this Runtz plant is just weird. Never seen one like this. I had to clone it for later because its weird ass hell. Since im flowering out the other plants to try the buds might as well keep one. Because it could be really good flower. Well see and here are a couple update pics.

7 Likes