RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

Haha loads of people over do it on lights in veg. I have a system i use.

1. T5 4 foot single led 21watts! But its full spec! I give seedlings full UV the second there alive!
  2. A durolux led. An amazing veg light! Really it is!
    Zero heat! you can lay it on the plants and it will not burn them. Now the plant can grow into the light and get burned on the reflector.

You know we all preach to people oh those blurples well. This damn christmas light kills it all day. Ive tested hps,mh,t5 6500k, hlg Qb133. But this light always wins. Rediculously patterned leds, rediculously over Blue ha its a wildcard light.
  3. QB lights i built.

9 Likes

Man, that is info is GOLD to me lol. Dont be upset if when i finally start putting my new grow area together, if it seems like im mocking your lighting. Ive got two 450w QBs for flower. Probably wont be messing with HID here in the desert.

2 Likes

Ive got Dessert Runtz running right now

3 Likes

Nice any pics?

3 Likes

Thanks for everything else use QB’s (Budget LED’s) has it all on them ( deep red, UV, in-far red, ect) Your set-up is very good, will check into soe of the lights (t-5 led)

I do, I have a lil grow journal on here, Turpee Slurpee, Wonka, Wilma and Dessert Runtz.
I’ll get pics in a few min

3 Likes

I also happen to like the weird and funky plants. Lol

1 Like

Whays ip @ultrapuff? Hows the Slapz and restaurant and the benz?

1 Like

Ahhh mann… Its booming. I’m enjoying the hell out of the benzo… Bro, the dash is a big tablet… And you program the car like you would a tablet. Then you download the mercedes me app and boom… Control car from the phone… The seat constantly adjustes position so you don’t get back aches… The air conditioner lowers itself when you receive a phone call… Bro… I watched a 1 and a half video to Learn most of it… That bitch is rad! Def a panty dropper bromo

Ima Clone the slaps next week… And the lucky 7s!

6 Likes

Yo prey… Hows the 13 tents going? How’s physical therapy homie?

1 Like

Good bro. Sorry been talking with breeders all night.

1 Like

What you talking to them breeders about? Lol

1 Like

About making crazy crosses. Were were discussing a way to pollinate and set seed for 10 days then re-veg to finish the seed and get a sample of bud before it finished to keep and also grow the prodigy at the same time. We can have all the best of 3 worlds. I have done a lot of re-vegging and this shit works great. Because all the caylxs turn into branches in a reveg. So if say you get 10 pollinated cayxles and theres 25 caylx then you get the seeds and branches off the bud.

6 Likes

Now that is some crazy shit… you have done blown my mind this last 2 months lol… I have a couple of clones I tried taking at the stretch was ending. Now that make total sense why I was seeing some of the shit I was seeing lol

4 Likes

Yeah each caxyl will turn into a branch besides the ones that seeded giving you the remaining branches instead of bud flowers.

3 Likes

Damn… Thats pretty tight… So auto flowers im assuming isn’t doable like that. Right?

1 Like

Correct. Only photo periods can veg flower, veg and flower basically for ever. But when you do a reveggin they grow even wore wild and branchy and huge! Its called monster cropping. Very cool technique! Make an extra clone and root. Then put it into flower while its small. Let it get a little bud site going. Then put it back in your vegg tent. it takes as long as it took to flower for it to reveg. It will get ugly as F’ but let it go. I recommend you experience it. Then if you do what were talking about its a crazy shortcut.!

8 Likes

sound like a bit of work - interesting good info

1 Like

maybe I might start taking some cuttimg — you all got me into cloning

2 Likes