RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

What is the pic above the azomite?, and all of these together help with root health and growth? I use the great white and have used azomite in soil before.

1 Like

The pic is of aged steer manure fed only omri grasses. Its a non burning natural fertilizer. So im slightly amending with the manure and adding minerals to the the promix-Hp. I like to make my own mix of what i know works best for me. And these all together give me nice healthy plants. And the nutrients i make up are kicken ass. So im not changing anything.

2 Likes

VERY NICE!!! THEY SURE ARE!! Is this something that can be used in coco as well?

1 Like

Possible why not test a plant?

1 Like

Do you think cereal milk and zkittles are compatible strains to breed? Asking seeing you have breeding experience

1 Like

If my mascot likes it so do I :v:t2:

6 Likes

Definitely will.

1 Like

These 2 Runtz are growing 2.5" a Day!
Here they are this morning! Already hitting the light again!

I keep the lights super close on purpose but these want to grow through the light.

Here are the Runtz clones theres 3 of them all different plants.
The other Runts were femmanized and are in breeding right now.

9 Likes

They’re looking amazing and growing quick! When they hit the light do you tuck them on a trellis net to drop them down some again?

2 Likes

I used combined to the bugbee soil … not super happy unfortunately… maybe I did something wrong

2 Likes

Uhhhh… why is this a new thread to me? Dam @PreyBird1 you are the Runtz King! I cant get over how HUGE the Runtz fans get! Im following now!

3 Likes

Lol Runtz is my strain. Long before it was 2020 strain of the year. ive been messing with it for 3yrs.

4 Likes

These Runtz are out of control. Getting 2.5"-3" a day growth!

11 Likes

Damn son! She looks fucking awesome

1 Like

So i was watering and broke this Runtz plants top off and so naturally i cloned it. Its just weird looking.

Here is the top.

9 Likes

That’s a cool wrinkle. More pronounced on the newer foliage.

2 Likes

What’s up with the wrinklie leaves? Is that normal for runtz?

1 Like

Can be but this one is strange looking. I like the weird plants. I’m always looking for a sport mutation. I have had 2 polyploids. This is why i posted its odd. And it appeared as a 3 leaf then the other leaves came out like insect wings. Ha i love it weird ass plant.
Ive got 3 other Runtz and they don’t look like this. It could be a funky phenotype.

4 Likes

what size and wattage is your seed/ seeedling light - need to revamp mine

2 Likes

Good question… i too would like to know. Lol im also wondering what you flower with? I believe you said it was a 5500k spec? With added uv?

2 Likes