RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

Yep there gonna get topped. For clones. So i can femmanize 3 different Runtz females. And some other crosses.

2 Likes

Ohh yea Runtz plant #3

A 3 leafer. And i broke the top off. Its in the cloner now. Ready to transplant. But im tired today.

3 Likes

Man my grow was a huge bust but it’s alright gonna regroup and do better. I did try some runtz from the guy i got it from and maaaaan it was hitting wonderfully

2 Likes

That sucks. All the time and effort damnnn.

Yeah these were some real runt plants LMAO

It’s great to see you up and doing what you love tho @PreyBird1 !

2 Likes

76751628_160190141993790_9045873785974030336_o

Azomite
dynomyco

Great white.

This little clone gets a huge 7 gallon potting bag!

8 Likes

Damn… I forgot to grate white my clone before planting! :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Well the good news is the promix i planted it in has michoriza in it and it has like 12" Roots. It will be a monster plant just watch

5 Likes

Sweet. Now I have to wait 2 months before I flower that beauty! It sucks but I will have hella slapz to smoke after that :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I love the color of the slapz. When my wife was picking out what to grow i suggested this strain lol. She wanted to do something else but these were already open so we/she chose them.

3 Likes

That slapz is so intriguing! :joy: :joy:. If these Georgia people are digging the skunk… Wait till the get slapz in the face!

2 Likes

My friend in Alaska Freakin loves Grease monkey! And i always loved these Runtz. What a combo!

2 Likes

Yeahh… I was stationed in alaska, fairbanks… They got some pretty good dank up there I was surprised. I would always smoke the week after we had a piss test. I dont think Ive smoke neither! Unfortunately

2 Likes

Im going to drop some Alaskan thunder fuck soon i hope?

4 Likes

There’s another really bomb one that blue showed me. It was the some place we got the lucky 7’s. But it was like 140 for one seed! I was like damn… Next time… I think it was hammer something :joy: that bitch looked fucking sweet broo! Dannng!

1 Like

Thors hammer i think.

2 Likes

Yessss! That’s the one! Damn I want it so bad. Especially because I’m a huge vikings fan also. It all just adds up for me!

2 Likes

Im a exotic genetics freak.

3 Likes

Yeah but youll clone it to a cube im sure.

1 Like

I will… In the cubes it will go. Then in coco it Wil be! :joy:

2 Likes