RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

Damn prey, those look amazing.

1 Like

2 baby Runtz and a transplanted Runtz clone.

7 Likes

The 2 Runtz seedlings.

A mother Runtz in the femmanizing process.

5 Likes

Damn bro,
You don’t need to go back to work.
You got a job!
Plants looking healthy and happy as usual.
:fist:

2 Likes

Thanks jim…im kinda weird. if im not busy im not happy. I got so many things to do. But i move fast and non stop. And not having the hand strength yet makes me super anxious to do things i cant…

3 Likes

I understand! Believe me…
My wife calls it my OCD :grin:

Im having a hard time with fixation rods in my arms. If i bump my arm on something on the area where there rods in my arm are at it swells up and hurts for 4 days.

1 Like

Last rehab session the lady really squeezes when she twists the arm bone. Huge bump for 7 days.

1 Like

Brother,
After what happened to you; it is amazing you have anything to put rods into…
But I get the frustration! It gets to us very easy because we are ready to do it now, by ourself, and move on.
When that process gets a snag?
It can be a problem.
We have much to be thankful for even through our frustrations.
:fist:

3 Likes

Amen nicely said. I appreciate the understanding believe me. I cant go go go…sitting here improving my grow is nice. But its getting so much better and i can see the horizon now and its far better than i imagined it was going to be. So im far more optimistic now then were i came from 5.5 months ago. Back there it was dismal and clawing back to life seemed like it was permanently not going to happen. I could only hope then and all my people were positive and helped me pull “me” back.

2 Likes

There is a reason for that journey!
From what you have told me, and from going back and reading the posts what happened to you; what you have come through is simply a miracle!
:astonished: Hey: another good word!
MIRACLE!
:facepunch:

3 Likes

Thumbs up for you my friend.
:sun_with_face:

Edit: ow lol.

5 Likes

Runtz are looking great today. I did over feed two days ago. You can see the one didnt like it.

3 Likes

Glad to see you doing what you love brotha!
Definitely digging back into this one again. About to start on my second round of runtz. Not sure where clones are coming from but I do know they are runtz. Can’t find any legit runtz seeds anywhere. Anywho I applaud you for hanging in there and staying committed to what you love given the circumstances.

1 Like

Thanks for swinging back in. I forgot to reply. Heres todays pics of the Runtz one is topped accidentally.

1st gen Runtz clone.

7 Likes

Runtz plant #1

6 Likes

Runtz plant #3

Runtz always have these giant leaves.

5 Likes

How am I just finding this thread?

1 Like

Man you been missing out. This here is my jam! Runtz is what i play.

1 Like

Runtz 3 is lookin legit!

1 Like