RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

Yes. I took it out of the cloner and put it in a tent that had a fan. I forgot and it dried the plant a bit.

1 Like

It’s recovering nicely…strong trait in the prey household, takes a bump and pops right back up like nuthin happened :+1: :muscle:

2 Likes

Lol thats good. Yeah this Runtz strain is resilient and robust. Im glad i at least bred my best mother before the accident. I planted some of the seeds that started my original batch.

2 Likes

Gotta find those silver linings bud, glad you still got the lineage cause the Runtz grow journal is :fire::fire: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Transplanted these Runtlings just now.

4 Likes

The left one is a runtz. Its top is in the cloner makin roots.

4 Likes

Can I say “it’s good seein that left hand back in action” without sending everone’s mind to the gutter? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Stoked for you that things are slowly getting back to normal, great setup too man…looks exactly how I want :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes i really like this tent. 2’x4’x7’ on the front and a 4x4x7 behind it. Yes i kinda stuck the plant in my hand because i csnt open my hand that far yet but i can do stuff. Its getting there.

2 Likes

Damn, totally wouldn’t have thought a 4x4 is behind there! Day-by-day my man, any progress is a step in the right direction

2 Likes

Actually theres one 4x4 tent next to it also.

1 Like

Runtz of Eden and slow and sweet which is Runtz x Sunday driver. Coming this week.

2 Likes

From what breeder?

1 Like

What’s up brother. Elev8.

2 Likes

Nadda you? Got a pack of exotic genetics mooseknuckle jockey free. Bitcoin increase due to tesla buying some bit coin.

2 Likes

I am eventually getting Exotic. Already talked to them.

1 Like

Doing right now … from seed stockers Barcelona … just keeping going with some more veg for other 2 weeks . Proceed regularly for now ,
Feeding with generalhydroponics and molasses on a peat vermiculite soil

1 Like

Mmmm there looking good today. I can see there liking the bigger bags/pots. Just 3 gallon bags. These are Runtz #2 and #3

3 Likes

Heres the Runtz mother #1

4 Likes

The seedlings.

The juvenile mother lol.

3 Likes

Update:

Seedlings are getting ready to hit a spurt of growth.

4 Likes