RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

DAMN!! 50% that’s a hella-of-a discount. They giving those out anytime soon? You know since the whole Black Friday stuff is going on?? Lol
But you been 100% happy with them as far as your results and the products you used from Dakine?

1 Like

Soil, coco, tupur, and promixhp

2 Likes

If you contact @NateDakine420 if you contact him they may still offer it. I like the nutrients line.

2 Likes

@vxllagenetics @sssportsmfg
SAMPLES — Aurora Innovations
Free samples you pay shipping.

4 Likes

You need to talk them. I switched permanently so they gave me great prices.

3 Likes

Thinking about switching will definitely reach out… appreciate you.

3 Likes

Anytime nates a great guy.

3 Likes

Man I hope everybody had a filling thanksgiving! Sounds like you’re doing a bit better @PreyBird1? Hope you continue to have a great recovery. As for everybody else stay smooth and stay healthy!

2 Likes

Yes doing better slowly. Thanks for the tag.

2 Likes

My old man has (soon to be mine!) a ‘98 Buell X1 Lightning , sidewinder intake and Vance pipe and all that jazz, but it’s the opposite of yours. Purple tank and black frame. That carbon is off the scale rad tho!! Hope your still recovering well too.

3 Likes

Yes i love the blue carbon fiber. It was only available on F1 cars and this model of motorcycle.

This x1 is from the movie ghostrider. My brother won it from a pepsi sweepstakes.

Here are the bikes.

3 Likes

Thats hella dope! Don’t have a bike but have a few classic cars in the family that need some money and attention

2 Likes

Hey everybody I have a few questions mainly about ventilation/humidity

1. I have an inline fan at 435 CFM, and a carbon filter at 450 CFM. I know this is supposed to pump out the stale air, but what is required or what do I need to bring in fresh air. I’m a bit confused about that part.

2. I have an dehumidifier that displaces 50 pints of water, but I’m going to have either 18 3 gallon pots or 9 3 galloon pots and 6 5 gallon pots. What capacity should my humidifier be and is that dehumifier sufficient?

The dimensions of that space is going to be 69 in x 121 in x 117 in (sloped ceiling and this is highest point)

2 Likes

@poonplatoon suck air out up top of tent. Vents open below to have negative air pressure and cool fresh air come from bottom of tent vents. Small fan inside to simulate wind. You need a humidity monitir to see what your RH is at. I Run a 1 gallon humidifier in a 4x4 or a 10x10 but i can adjust fans to keep more moisture in. I also run 750 cfm in 6" venting tube. All my fans and lights are adjustable just need to test to see what your environment is actually doing and adjust from there.

FUN TIP: there is a 14 degree temp difference from floor to ceiling due to hot air rising. Not everyone knows how this can affect room/tent temps. The canopy is right in the middle there. So test and adjust accordingly.

4 Likes

Ok this Runtz is awesome. I have 2 more growing now as seedlings. Here we go Runtz again. Going to top it and clone it. I hope its a Boy! Just waiting for it to show sex any day now. And we can clone it.

5 Likes

Love these big fat indica leaves.

5 Likes

So we have a female Runtz Folks!

3 Likes

Baby Runtz!
Interesting purple color in a seedling. Yes i took them out of the the humidity domes to a 30% humidity tent with a tiny top fan. It kinda dried them a tiny bit.

5 Likes

Runtz seedlings.

Here is the juvenile Runtz plant. I took 1 clone. Topped it basically.

4 Likes

Is the top pic the seedling that was drying from your previous post? Those beauts looking healthy 🪴

2 Likes