RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

I was looking for your Silica on your website, couldn’t find it. Any links? Thanks!

1 Like

Dope! Will look into that one as well. Appreciate you.

1 Like

These are this weeks run-off numbers and what I’ve given them… Some are low, while others are pretty much the same ppm while the Ph is drifting.
Any advice?

1 Like

I noticed the taller lanky ones have some kind of deficiency I just can’t figure it out it looks like phosphorus but not 100%. Any thoughts?
Also feeding twice a day btw.

5 Likes

Try a foliar nutrient seaweed spray like nitrozime. On the deficient looking ones. Ppm Drifting is normal and the size of the plant effects this a lot. Nice job though.

3 Likes

Thanks man I’m trying but this cocoa I have to say has been a challenge. Getting the hang of it little by little. Will definitely go grab some of that and give em a spray. Appreciate you!

2 Likes

Coco is a bit tricky sometimes. Lol just keep practicing

2 Likes

Most definitely will. Been looking at the DaKine420 nute line. How long have you been using them and do you use the complete line?

2 Likes

I have been using it for over a year. I use the base, grow. Flower. And bloom booster. I havent used the atomic root powder

2 Likes

I get producer pricing from dakine420 so its hard to use other brands and at full price. I have 4 more different nutrient lines to test also.

2 Likes

Preybird, this is me when I’m not mucking around in my grow room…however that won’t happen much until spring now…

I have since done quite a few things to her…

Best of luck healing up!

3 Likes

How does one go about getting “producer” pricing? I can dance pretty good lol.

1 Like

This is my track bike.

My drag bike.

7 Likes

Beautiful! I’m 70 years old so sticking with cruisers lol.

4 Likes

Isn’t Buell a Harley at heart?

4 Likes

Yes but this is an evolution motor. But it makes 135hp. And 117 ftlb torque Modified motor jugs, injectors. Cams 6 speed trans. Its a 2001 buell x1 lighting carbon fiber extreme edition.

2 Likes

Just about identical specs to my M109R. But I suspect your Buell is a lot lighter, the 9 weighs in at about 850.

1 Like

So at this point the Dakine420 is your favorite nutes? What all have you tried?
My list is…
Advanced Nutrients
True Plant Science
Chicken Soup
Fox Farms
Humbolts
And way back in the day…Miracle Grow
And have some of the Millinum on the way now.

1 Like

Tried

Hydrodynamics
Roots organic
Dakine420

Roots organic is my favorite. Then dakine420. But i also got a 1 time 50% off to try the nutrients line from dakine. So i bought a lot bigger amounts of products lol.
Havent used yet
Keygrow. I like this one
Advanced nutrients
Key to life

1 Like

Nice! When you used Roots Organic I’m assuming that was in soil or coco as well?

2 Likes