RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

Change setting on meter. Your set on ec mode.

1 Like

Momma always said when all else fails read the instructions. Lol she always had a comeback that was cleaver and made you think. But never said it outright.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try reading again lol. Meter was factory set at the 700 scale which it said is the most common US setting yet I read somewhere the 500 scale is the common one. I think I need to get blitzed then read them again hopefully they make more sense then!:sweat_smile::joy::+1:

1 Like

It could be the brands way of functioning but that sounds weired. I always have a set paper ph test strips also. Wish there was ppm paper test kits.

1 Like

I have the apera 20 set. Ph and tds

1 Like

Cool, I been doing that and taking notes every feeding. Except I also measure the Ph out. For the most part Iā€™m feeding 600/700 ppm(bluelab truncheon) and coming out my ppms are mostly 300/400 and spikes up to 600 Iā€™ll post up a pic. Also Iā€™m having mad humidity problems in the low to mid 70ā€™s sometimes reaching low 80ā€™s. That can have something to do with it as well huh? Iā€™ll post a pic of my feeding for yesterday. I cut Silica out because every time I gave it 4ml per gallon I noticed my leaves start a bit of yellowing. Donā€™t think they like it much.

Howā€™s the recovery?

1 Like

Painful AF! 5 weeks before i go back to have it finished.

1 Like

Preybird1 what coco are you using? Brand? I just tried Canna coco, and it is SO much better than the no brand it isnā€™t even funny. Beautiful grow you got going there! I just cut off at least 5 lbs of leaves off six plants today pulled them out of the tent and trimmed leaves for two hours lolā€¦then watered and back in the tent, they really respond to different things, after the trim and water they were drooping down, then an hour later they were all happy again lol.

I really screwed up last night, when i took those pictures of the single clone I had going and turned on my seed germ and clone tent I forgot to turn off the light and it ran all night, and my main tent was a full week into flowerā€¦hope it didnā€™t screw them up to much!

Beautiful !

1 Like

I like canna coco bricks. If you can find it dakine420 has some bomb coco. Smells like mushrooms. I have even used general hydroponics coco. All 3 work well.
But in order of my liking

1. Dakine420 coco #1@NateDakine420
  2. Canna coco
  3. General hydroponic
2 Likes

What silica you using? I had some that my plants didnā€™t like a couple of years agoā€¦wound up throwing it out. Tried Silica Gold by True Plant Scienceā€¦and my plants love it. Strongest stems Iā€™ve ever had, you can get it on Amazon.

HTH

2 Likes

Using Botanicares Silica Blast but these little Runtz are not to fond of it. Iā€™m going to look into that one Thanks!!

2 Likes

Damn man thatā€™s tough! Hang in there brotha!

Im actually using @FarmerK silica. I need some more.

2 Likes

Yeah it blows ! I have a booster pump on my unit and I still only get a gallon every 4min.
Its worth the wait I suppose

1 Like

Yea itā€™s ass. I think I might shell out some cash and hook up a second one. Thought about the booster pump, that might be the answer at this point Iā€™m on 5-6 hours just for 1 55 gallon barrel.

Whatā€™s it called?

Rhino Skin is the best silica supplement Iā€™ve ever used @sssportsmfg. Itā€™s the only one that all of my plants have always loved.

4 Likes

Got you, letā€™s set up a call and get you a drop ship.
Kyle M

3 Likes

Ok DM me! I cant use it for a bit due to the wrist surgery issue. But ill take some for my inventory.