Scryptic's Newbie Grow --> Blackberry Kush & Super Silver Haze

with something like Jack’s/Peter if I using it full strength :slight_smile: you can use it at

1/4 strength every time so they say

just plain water the last 10 days or so

if you have true living soil how much do you need to feed it? I use soil-less

which basically void of much except for a starter dose of nutes

why it is called soil-less not soil :slight_smile:

grow well and be safe

Dequilo

7 Likes

I usually run 2 plants in 15 gallon pots in my 4x4 and it’s still a good amount of room with good ventilation thinking about doing 4 plants in 5 gallon pots on the next run

6 Likes

I use coco coir and just go by water then feed method out of fear of nutrient lock

6 Likes

is a great media :slight_smile: root growth is over the top good for me too much work :frowning:

I have moved back outside as this state lets us have 6 plants and my soil here

has almost 30 years of horse manure added

I feed very little it already in there

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

6 Likes

With my method I use dry amendments starting after 45 days. The soil has enough nutrients for the first 45 days and then I feed every 2 weeks.

10 gallon pots get 1/2 cup of Buds and Blooms fish bone meal each.

7 Likes

that sounds spot on with a real soil :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How is going outdoor verse indoor in your opinion

5 Likes

I started outside back in 1973 -74 I love it but stopped back in 1995 I was losing

too many crops :frowning:

grew inside from 2001 until 2018 or 19 I do inside now for start up plants but

I may do a seed run inside this year while working outside

cannot complain much easier for me :slight_smile: inside is more work and a power bill

they work I watch and smoke weed

grow well and be safe

Dequilo

13 Likes

I believe you’re light is better it’s ther flagship light better spectrum with the UV/ir bars in my opinion I’d pick the spectrum x :sunglasses: :v:t2:

9 Likes

I’m still in week 8, day 55 of flower and the Super Silver Haze looks like it’s ready.

It seems odd that it’s finished at the same time as the Kush…

Anyhoo! I just chopped the Kush 2 days ago and she’s hanging in the basement. Whole house just stanks but a really good kind of stink.

I think today or tomorrow I will chop the Haze but it really is weird how they are both nearly the same finishing time since Kush is indica dominant and Haze is sativa dominant.

8 Likes

Possible u jave more of the indica dom trait in that pheno cant wait for the report on the bbk smells and tastes of it. My wife is stoked for it also i kust went thru seeds to see whatbi jave of preybirds stuff and pulled the bbk out as i wanna get ready and start one of them as i will clone it.

9 Likes

From everything I’ve smelled so far it’s going to be a really delicious :drooling_face: fruity earthy taste.

9 Likes

Flowering Day 63

The Haze is starting to change colors. Bright yellow :yellow_heart:

I harvested one branch to bring up the humidity in my Kush bag and just tested my bud trimmer. It works great :smiley:

11 Likes

Looks killer nice work I bet you that feels good have your harvest complete and your trim nice feeling of accomplishment growing your own :sunglasses: congrats

:v:t2:
Be sure and keep all that Kief to make something with roll it out and make a temple ball of hash

10 Likes

Yeah I was just thinking about how I’m going to make hash with whatever kief I get. Do you have any technique you recommend?

8 Likes

Google search frenchy cannolis Temple ball hash he was the master
Or you can just smoke it as it is and it’s what is known as Farmers hash

8 Likes

Just take the kief spread thin between parchment paper and fill a wine bottle with hott ass water and roll the kief with the bottle to warm it up and soften it some then gather it into a ball toll tight and let it set and ferment a while break off pieces to burn however u smoke it or use it. Some gather it and put it in a shoe and walk on it all day to spftwn it up. Eew lol

6 Likes

You can make cash if you have a press. Or you can press your Kief if you have a press. Or if you don’t have very much and you’re kind of lazy, fold yourself a little tiny envelope out of parchment paper. Fill it with Kief and put it under your foot in your shoe in the morning. When you get home from work, and you’re all tired and you take your shoes off, you have a nice little flat snack of hash… yes, it really works. :joy::joy::partying_face::+1:t3:

9 Likes

I take it you have tried? :shushing_face: :thinking: :grin:
@scryptic
I have used the parchment paper and an everclear glass bottle with hot water, and worked well.

6 Likes

I believe someone i cant remeber who grom ilgm used to do the shoe hash all the time.

5 Likes