Scryptic's Newbie Grow --> Blackberry Kush & Super Silver Haze

Yep i need them because im alergic to pollen

6 Likes

Flowering Day 46

Increased Incredible Bulk Bloom Booster to 6tbsp. / 13 liters. The instructions say to go up to 4 tbsp. per 4 liters toward the end of flowering. I’m nowhere near that and they’re still bulking up.

Super Silver Haze

Blackberry Kush

The Haze is really frosty now :cold_face:

11 Likes

They look awesome bro.

9 Likes

Looks like purple trichomes. Nice :+1:

9 Likes

If ya wanna frost them up more grab some new millenium winter frost Nd their ruby fulvic last weeks feed before u go water only u do the week of winter frost and ruby moxed. Ruby is not becessarly needed as winter frost works great alone but does better qith its helper. It is a nute to help all plants finosh at the same times ect. Adding lots of tricomes and such as a added bonus. It really works. Def adds alot more trics and it did make a plant finally finosh for me. Had one that just kept throwing whites and getting bigger and bigger non stop with the whites showing. Did a weeks worth of winter frost and it finally stopped throwing whites and finished up. Prior to adding winterfrost i jad barely any tricomes at all thought it was a strain that didnt produce any tricomes but winterfrost seemed to help. I t finish up and also packed on a decent ampunt of trics at the end of vhop which had none barely at all prior to thw wf treatments. Its not expensove and tends to work rather well. Can get it on amazon also for ones who wanna give it a whirl

4 Likes

Flowering Day 48

The Kush seems like it’s getting close. Looks like about half of the pistils are brownish and most of the trichomes are cloudy with a few amber. Maybe another week till chop?

What do you think?

Blackberry Kush

10 Likes

Id say a little longee still jave quite a bit of clear all around. Maybe a week guy. Cut a bud now trim it wash it if u do a wash and let it hang dry til dry enough to sample and see what the smell and taste r about how the high is. Pay attn to how long the buzz lasts u ect. ThT will tell u if it is the kind of buzz u want from it or if u want more from it think tho too that the buds do mature as they dry also. Ive noticed can jave some amber at chop and when i scope them at jar time the amber is doubled or more than. A sample might help ya of each pla t. They r def far enough that a sample wouldnt be the headache type. Im stoked to learn the bbk one. Lol. And if u rob one just trim off the big fan leaves leave ur sigars on if u plan on doing anything with the trim i just got some trim tray and gonna start dry trims i always did wet but i wanna try dry and collect what i lose out on all the time wet trimming. Beautiful work tho man. They look great.

10 Likes

they look close just keep an eye on them

great work thank you giving us all a look

peace and stay safe

Dequilo

11 Likes

I agree with the others at least 1 more week and recheck :metal::100::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Do I need to flush my plants since they are organic?

@jj520 @dequilo @Mark0427

7 Likes

You don’t need to. Flushing is basically just water only for the last couple of weeks. So since you’re organic you probably just mostly use plain water anyway.:+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

I would agree with @happilyretired no need to flush since you’re running organics

9 Likes

Honestly i usually dont do a flush either i feed jp til i chop i might do the last watwring water only because im lazy but otherwise i feed til chop and never have an ossue on taste or anything.

7 Likes

I would say no :slight_smile: I used salt based nutes inside so every fourth watering I use

plain water to help stop salt build up

the last week or so just water as I want them to finish not keep growing and

10/14 days

just me :slight_smile:

Dequilo

10 Likes

Dang it! I just got an email from MedicGrow that they have a new LED release. It’s more powerful than the Spectrum X and cheaper.

I wish I could trade my LEDs for 2 of these 1000s.

8 Likes

What size tent do you have

6 Likes

It’s 8x4 and 90 inches tall I believe

6 Likes

I have a 4x4 thinking about increasing for the extra space how many plants can it fit and how did you go about piecing together your set

6 Likes

So you feed x3 that give a plain water?

6 Likes

In a 3x3 it would probably be just one plant. In my 8x4 I could fit many more plants but I am trying to stay within the legal limit of 4 plants in flower.

With 4 plants in 10 gallon pots and a long veg phase I can fill the entire tent. That’s what I’m doing for the next run.

6 Likes