Seed preservation run **KING KONG**

Lost one… We shall smoke one in it’s honor.

4 Likes

So far so good. I gave them some surge, and some dakine420 nutrients. I feed them kinda a lot on purpose. And cracked the dome for more hardening off. I need to transplant but i cant yet im kinda outta room. And im not using my other 2 tents.

12 Likes

15 Likes

Those look great! Go king Kong grow
.lol

3 Likes

Like the little hooks to keep the plants upright. Great idea. that’s why I read this . What size bags and what’s the medium? am a dwc grower.

3 Likes

The bag are non woven biodegradable. Media is a mix of promix hp and coco coir. You could easily fill bags with hydroton and root in bags. The have many sizes also.

7 Likes

Waiting for these to hurry up & grow , I wanna see what King Kong buds look like :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ive been so busy that i just got them transplanted today.

17 Likes

They growing like big girls now!

6 Likes

Yep a couple had weird leaves. And one wants to roll its leaves like a taco. That started when i started cracking the dome to harden them for the environment. Strange that its hasnt changed. Im expecting the rolled edges to dry out well see!.

7 Likes

I’m quite positive you will adapt & overcome its finicky traits !

4 Likes

Yep there already praying.! I aclimated them a little but its dry here so im kinda stuck. I get crispy leaf edges but whatever.

11 Likes

Well the came through the humidity change ok. Thats great news. And there enjoying the nutrients! This is really good news. I like to use a specific combination of nutrients to achieve my mix to my standards. I started trying a new mix using the dutchpro nutrients.

16 Likes

One of these is a 3 top plant On its own. I was looking around under the plants hood and took a look around and Here are the other plants as well.

13 Likes

Kicking ass as usual Prey!
My Kong Breath is coming along nicely.
:fist:

3 Likes

Thankyou got lots more on the way!

6 Likes

Me and many other would be disappointed if more weren’t on the way.

4 Likes

They are growing impressive ! Always a pleasure to look in on your stuff

3 Likes

These are hungry ailready

14 Likes

DAAAMMMNNNN!!! THATS CRAZZZZY!! Definitely sticking around to see this with popcorn and all… you the man‼️

4 Likes