Seed preservation run **KING KONG**

Man i had these under a single T5 and they started having a light deficiency. I moved them under a bigger light and did nothing else and that took care of the problem. So here they are today.

17 Likes

So pretty!

1 Like

So i can identify 2 females.
And it looks like 2 males.

12 Likes

1st one is a male.
Seconds hard to see but theres a pistil.

10 Likes

Looking good @PreyBird1. Following along.

1 Like

Definitely have a couple boys.

8 Likes

I’ve actually grown king Kong out, very tropical smells. Still got a couple seeds kicking around of it too! Ur def gonna enjoy the smoke!

4 Likes

He’s gonna make babies!

4 Likes

I gave out a bunch of em already, 2 I have left is all that I had leftover from my crop lol

3 Likes

We’re a seed swapping folk…

4 Likes

That’s how a community should be, get the genetics out to the world! Losing my crop recently I sure wish some beans would fall in my lap to get some things rolling again

3 Likes

I have old containers filled with bag seeds. For the time just like that.

Are you growimg for yourself or commercial?

1 Like

Myself, but I’m a heavy consumer and like to share and gift to those less fortunate and donate a good amount of what I grow, im in a mostly senior area and we have a lot of vets out here that really benefit from it

4 Likes

I smoke most of my grow. I have a problem lol

It good your taking care of them…

4 Likes

There’s the good and what I had going, all girls

There’s the ugly having my swamp cooler fail one morning, everything got toasted

7 Likes

I heard of a guy running misters around the ceiling. To lower temps. That way you don’t have to worry about mechanical fails as much…

3 Likes

My concern with that is the intense light we have here causing a magnifying glass affect and light burning the leaves, everything I’ve researched mid day watering of any kind is bad news in the hot seasons. Part of the problem was the day this happened was also a watering day and just got out there way later in the morning than I should have so didn’t just get my plants hot, my roots got dry and cooked, that’s what made em unrecoverable, just got caught slipping and the effects were devastating

2 Likes

@wow_arizona can give some tips, when he gets on.

This should help

1 Like

I seen that thread actually and read though it, quite the outdoor setup but he’s in a different area of the state without such intense heat, I’m down at 500ft and we see 115-125 degree summers. He’s def got some amazing methods and looks like he had some awesome success this year for sure nearing the finish line, this is my greenhouse I built after legalization. Summers I just plan on veg my crops indoors, easier to manage I think

4 Likes