Seed swapping

Just curious if there’s any interest seed swapping??

8 Likes

Sure, we breed too. What do you have and what do u like to grow/smoke?

5 Likes

I have northern lights that was crossed with widow skunk, widow skunk crossed with mango and a bunch of regular mango seeds. Fast finishers (7-8 weeks). If anyone has something like that from a medical grow, maybe a rogue male that impregnated some of your girls, I’d be interested in those types of seeds because that’s what I have the most of. Not looking to swap for top shelf seeds unless I can offer the same. I like to grow mystery crosses and I’m sure there are a bunch floating around on here.

6 Likes

I have some alien snow cone mixed with lemon diesel and some big bud I crossed with lemon diesel.

Also have some sour passion fruit we just harvested. Always willing to trade. Shoot me a pm if u r interested. I have traded with a lot of people on here who can vouch for my seeds.

4 Likes

I think you and I are the top “sharers” of our seeds, lol

Reminded me, I need to get your package in the mail!

@str8rydah, I’ve got some I’d trade also, message me if you’re interested.

2 Likes

I’ve got
Mendo Breath bx X Cardiac Cat
Mendo Breath bx X Devils Food Cake
Mendo Breath bx X Big Cat Kush f1
Mendo Breath bx X Big Cat Kush f2

2 Likes

I would definitely be interested in swapping. Currently I have some second sight x blue dream and Skywalker kush. If that is of interest to anyone I’m not fussy about the trade as I just want to try something a little different now and then

1 Like

I’m looking to rebuild my personal after I lost my mother’s a little while ago. So far I’ve only kept those two. It seems to me that alot of what I’ve ended up with at the end of harvest are ok but not anything worth trying to keep long term mother’s for. The second x blue was bred by an old friend

2 Likes

I have these for trade
The Bruizer
Y2K Purps x Jet-A
Jock-N-Jet
Jock Horror x Jet-A

2 Likes

I am new here not sure how it all works.
I am looking to trade if anyone ia interested.
Only seeds I have now are “BubbaKush” that is available.

2 Likes

Would love to swap seeds but my seeds will come from South Africa. I have the following on offer:

Durban X
Malberry Haze
Lemon Haze

4 Likes

I would love to trade u some haze seeds if your interested

3 Likes

I can help u get a variety of u want some reg seeds.

1 Like

Yes, thank you for the offer!
How do we do this?
What kind?
Is this a swapp or???
New here!

2 Likes

Is it possible to send to and from Africa?

1 Like

If ur in the u.s. sending is safe but be careful receiving;)

3 Likes

I don’t think you’ll have any problems. It’s going to have to go through customs so you’re best sending it in the back of a CD case or some stupid souvenir you can conceal them in. I like hiding them in CD plastic cases. Just pop out the part that holds the CD and stick em in between that and the back of the case. Snap it back in and you’re good to go.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip.
What DOES happen if they find them? Do they just confiscate? Or do you get charged?

1 Like

They just take them. It’s not weed just seeds

3 Likes

They’re not going to charge you for seeds. They’ll just confiscate them. But I’ve been receiving seeds from the Netherlands for years and have never had any problems. They send them in the blank CD case. That’s where I got that tip from.

5 Likes