Seed swapping

Yep. U must order from MSNL also. Lol. My fav seed bank

2 Likes

You know it!! :grinning:

3 Likes

It sometimes gets lost in our african mail, have recieved seeds 3 months after them being sent, but generally its always fine. CD case is the best way to send the seeds. I have never had a problem sending seeds to the USA. If anyone is willing to swop please pm me.

2 Likes

Best genetics by far. In my opinion of course.

But the proof is in the grow and Ive grown lots of banks seeds. Theirs never disappoint.

U should put the today show on right now. All about the first cannabis restaurant.

3 Likes

I agree. That’s what I’m growing and what my crosses are… MSNL breeds. I have received some busted seeds before and they were good about sending me replacement seeds in my next order. I’m a sucker for the BOGO’s and the killer sales they have. Can’t wait until Black Friday!!

2 Likes

Your seeds went out yesterday

2 Likes

Would you be willing to trade
Lemon Haze or Durban
For Bubbakush?

3 Likes

I sent your’s out this morning. Sent a few more than we had agreed on just because.

3 Likes

That is wonderful, lets swop 2 for 2 varieties. Make it worthwhile. Kush is a strain I have collected lots of varities of and always happy to gather more.

1 Like

Lol. Then I’m glad I sent what I did. U have enough seeds to grow a field.

2 Likes

If u want deeper lineage on some of the strains I can send u that info.

Like the yellow snow. I crossed it with alien snow cone and lemon diesel

But the alien snow cone is a cross from @Bogleg of alien fruit cake and Cindy 99 and that has strawberry milkshake and goes on and on and I have the full lineage of most of them. If u want them.

But I sent something like 7 or 8 different strains and anywhere between 3-10 of each. Didn’t count. I live in a tiny ass town and my PO is open 2 hours a day. I had 20 mins to pick em pack em get there and get em out so I just grabbed a bunch wrote the list and got them out. :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Ahhhhh the royal cindy. That was afropips special breeding line. I grew out his nigerian 99 about 15 years ago and got involved in a project for original cindy 99 seeds. Lets make a plan and get some of the beans here and visa versa.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1wWv37ANXu/

3 Likes

You’re awesome!! I won’t bother you for the entire family tree of each strain you’ve crossed. I’m sure if I have any questions you’ll be happy to answer. Thanks for hooking it up the way you did. I didn’t have as many crosses to share but I sent 10+ of each. So if I wind up getting your’s and it’s more than I sent you, I will make up the difference. Thanks!!

2 Likes

I have some CBDutch Treat seeds I’d be happy to trade for another High-CBD strain.

4 Likes

I have some dancehall and charlottes web I would trade ya. Both 20:1

4 Likes

No need. Just grow some dank weed and make those seeds worthy.

2 Likes

I would not send them to your site! If you get my drift

What??? I swap seeds all the time what do u mean by that?

I mean i dont send seeds to my grow site address. Its not legal here so to avoid the seeds being confiscated and or being watched by the law after confiscation.

1 Like

I have no seeds to swap :frowning:

I ordered from linda because of my budget, it’s cheap, will find out about genetics, after a run or 2 of these I can get better genetics and will be in a better situation :slight_smile:

Back in the day at cw we swapped all the time.

I grow cannabis as a hobby and personal use :slight_smile:

3 Likes