Seed swapping

I grow it for pain use and to unwind. I dont drink alcohol anymore. So i like a little dank buds or edibles or extracts.

6 Likes

I’m sure I can find a few laying around. No need for a trade. Send me your info.

3 Likes

Sewing them into some t shirts or jeans has worked too :v::call_me_hand:

Yeah, I use it for pain also

CRPS type 1 (complex regional pain syndrome), Neuropathy and RA (rheumatoid arthritis)

I worked for 44 years till I couldn’t no more, It’s been hell the past year, one working arm, but, things are looking up.

I have one beer everyday with my dinner, might have one or two on the weekends with a shot or two of Jack, thats about it for me.

Tramatic brain injury. 17 accidents. Tumor on my brain lucky its still not affeting me yet. Broken tib fib 2x. reconstruction to left ankle 3 times fused ankles broken ribs,collar bones. Punctured lung. Rib cracked stabbed my heart through the lung almost died hsd to repair circumflex artey torn from rib so thats ribcage cracked open for open heart surgery. Crashed Landspeed racing chasing the record went down at 170mph. Motorcross racing got landed on by another rider. Broke right arm shoulder blade 75 stiches severed tendon. Broke right ankle. Im in so much pain all the time i dont even care anymore. I hate pills and only smoke weed. I like to do dangerous things on high powered machines. Now im broken enough im to slow to stay up with the A group and i have slipped into the B group the sencond fastest. But i still race despite the pains and limps and all that. I love life but i also love danger and adrenaline. Shit i was racing today at the track and we were going 180+ mph trying to hit 200 down the straightaway. I hit 187 and almost missed the braking zone…:scream: well enough of my pains.

2 Likes

I started my football journey as a running back in 1969, I had to stop 16 years later, today I can’t walk without my cane, I do miss my 69 roadrunner, I had that up to 141 mph on the back roads we used for drag racing, I only did that once to impress a girl.

I drove a 18 wheeler for 30 years.

1 Like

My lifetime top speed is 274 mph. Turbo charged Suzuki GSXR land speed record number 7. and actually my last. After that years run i crashed on the next season trying to break 300+ mph. After that i dont landspeed race anymore because it to unpredictable track racing is far safer.

Ouch, fracken ouch

I would like to trade. I have runts and white runts. And a hermied white rhino.

3 Likes

I’ve got some Mendo Breath crosses.

3 Likes

I’ve got beans to trade too. Always up for new and interesting strains

Packee

2 Likes

Whatchu got bro? @Packee

2 Likes

Crazy man i thought i was bad with my 15 casts lol u take the cake tgere lol

3 Likes

I got a lot worse pics man! They have a technic for closing skin that is tough or very scarred .i.e me and that is called pie crusting…the skin looks like pie crust top because they 1410137173808 cut the skin in little slits and stretch it. But i wont post the graphic shot due to squemish people here.
This one is from where some asshat turned in front of me and i t-bonned his mini van at 48mph. I hit his wifes face my helmet and broke her orbital socket knocked out 3 of her teeth and broke her jaw. Then the MF’r keeps on driving into a parking lot then stops the van come around to the van where im hanging half in and half out pulls me out and starts slamming me into tje van…I choked that piece of @%$% out in 5 seconds. He illegally turned from a left turn lane into a far right side of the road parking lot while crossing 3 lanes of travel in 25 feet. He basically saw a parking lot to the side and with his left blinker on he went the other direction to the right all of a sudden and just as i was coming straight Past his van. Instead he cut me off with 10 feet of road i screamed and i heard it. Compressed all the carpels in my hand and there permanently that way. Big lawsuit lawers yada yada. Got a permanently messed up ankle foot toes hand. If i saw that guy in an alley i would seriously beat him to death. This guy never even checked his wife he went straight for me. Bad mistake im 6’2" and 225lbs and Im a biker with 6 older meaner brothers and they kicked my ass a lot.

1 Like

I have over 2 1/2 million miles accident free in a tractor-trailer (18 wheeler) and I have seen some shit in my day :wink:

3 Likes

You aren’t going 300mph on a bike :wink:

3 Likes

1 Like

No, but I have more miles backwards than most people will ever have going forward in their lifetime :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nice!!:call_me_hand:… My uncle’s drove figure eight racing when I was growing up… Both Ford mustang fast back… My grandpa and uncle were truck drivers!!! Much respect!!:facepunch:… Racing is in my blood lol… Our company is doing the Nascar experience at the California speedway for Christmas… 170 mph sounds fun AF to me!

2 Likes

@imSICKkid
PM sent

2 Likes