Seed swapping

Nice. Ive been to race school 13 times. Shit one year i spent 2 weeks at the track as vacation. It was a stayracecation!

3 Likes

Oh, I have a few. Been wanting to try a Dutch Treat, and a CBD heavy one would be great. Do you happen to know the typical THCV content of that breeder’s strain? Is it feminized or reg?

2 Likes

I just want to thank everyone who set up exchanges with me. I think I’ve received everyone’s seeds and I hope you’ve received mine. 1 might have been a little late but it’s on the way. Putting this thread up was a good idea, even though it’s morphed itself into something completely off topic :confused:
I’m never really surprised but always impressed by the integrity within this community of cannabis cultured people. A handshake and somebody giving you their word doesn’t hold the same value it once did but that hasn’t changed for us. We’re a bunch of like-minded strangers who’ve probably been shorted by shady ass dealers enough times to know that shit isn’t worth it in the long run. We are all ambassadors for this cannabis movement and I’m proud to know you guys are out there representing the values or our community. Thanks again to everyone who sent seeds!!

10 Likes

Have u gotten mine? Yours aren’t here quite yet

1 Like

Nice job sorry i didnt have any trades. I will keep you in mind when i get some more seeds.

I have seeds to swap

They should be there by today. I sent them out on Saturday but my PO can be a little late getting weekend mail out. No worries though, they are on the way :wink:

2 Likes

Got them today. Thanks

2 Likes

Hey did you get my seeds i sent you yet? And have you sent mine yet? Anyways have a great day.

3 Likes

Hey did you get the seeds i sent they should be there. I got your and added them to my seed catalogue.

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 they went out today bro. I’ll
Let u know when urs arrive too

Cheers

Packee

3 Likes

We are selling non-feminized hemp seeds have approximately 500 million. If anybody’s interested we will forward COAs thank you btimmel@yahoo.com

Looking for Cbg hemp seed

1 Like

Nice! I just found out my brother has some more of these seed. YES! I hope you enjoy them. I have 6 flowering right now!

The far left plant is a runtz. The 2 small ones are white runtz. I cloned them each 2 times.

3 Likes

@PreyBird1 my pen has arrived.

Cheers bro!

Packee

4 Likes

Awesome thanks so much! I cant wait to get home and open it up! Exciting!

3 Likes

Forgot to mention @oam… your beans arrived last week. Thanks :pray: bro

Cheers

Packee

3 Likes

Wow @Packee thanks for the seeds! Im trying to buy some super sativa cannabis clud seeds. But i can’t get them paid for to get them here to th u.s. im still trying but there soooooo expensive $289 for 8 seeds!

3 Likes

Nice!

I wannntttt these so bad.

3 Likes

I’m always into something or another