Seed swapping

Absolutely, and I know of many others that have also received seeds from you. I also traded with @bobette and the seeds made it, I wonder what happened?

3 Likes

Anybody have juicy fruit gushers or runtz?

2 Likes

I have white widow tahoe og strawberry lemonade lemon ak blue dream tangie zkittles

3 Likes

I have juicy fruit if u wish to trade. Sorry on the runtz but I know a few on here do

4 Likes

@piper

I sent them twice. Don’t want to just keep sending.

3 Likes

I have some juicy fruit cross. Not sure what it is though

4 Likes

Keep in touch ill have more runtz seeds soon! Working on some now! Will be 30 days or so!

5 Likes

I have about 50x pey(have to put a space here)ote purple seeds, got them in a dispensary bag. 3x gsc fem and a few singles like ls(it dosent like this one either)d, critical mass, zdf, amnesia, and gelato.

3 Likes

My collection is insane

6 Likes

I’m going to pick up a bunch of auto FEMS. You guys want train wreck or Bruce B?

4 Likes

Trainwreck :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

And will have a stock soon

3 Likes

Man im excited never tried or heard of trainwreck! And packee gave me 1 seed and it’s kicking ass!

8 Likes

Looking good! It’s one of my favorites.

3 Likes

Told you get those PTWs from me. I’m also getting some TW fem autos, since I get asked so much

4 Likes

I’m looking for wedding cake seed.

8 Likes

Im new around here but ive got some bubba kush and thai seeds!

3 Likes

Welcome @mavsherbs what type of thia seeds?

2 Likes

I was honestly just told straight up thai, got them from a good friend of mine who’s starting his own seed company

4 Likes

Do you have pics?

2 Likes