Seed swapping

Of the juicy fruit bud? I’m sure somewhere. I’m in AZ right now but there are several people I’ve sent them to who have grown it mayb someone on here will chime in.

3 Likes

I spend a lot of time in az, I love it and hate it.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, I like me some bubba kush. Have not had any thai.

2 Likes

I was born here. Just back for a funeral unfortunately.

Home tomorrow. Back to the snow.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, I was raised out there kinda, meaning as a “kid” I spent more time there than in the other 20 states I lived in. I love it there, but I hate the judicial system there, I left but still live in a desert, about to have the house paid off thinking about moving to smoklahoma

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss hope all is good sending prayers your way

5 Likes

I’m looking for Sundae Driver seeds from Cannarado Genetics.

3 Likes

Have u checked seeds here now?

3 Likes

I have not. But will do

3 Likes

I think i saw cannarado on there

2 Likes

Sold out lol as usual like every where else haha

3 Likes

Poop srry ill keep my eyes open for ya;)

3 Likes

Are they reg seeds? & Photos i should add

3 Likes

Just go to the source

2 Likes

Sources are sold out. Only peeps that have them is on strainly and they want an arm and a leg. I’ll find some eventually, always do lol

1 Like

Fem photos is all I’ve seen. I wish I could find a grip of regs lol

2 Likes

This is a pic of a sundaedriver selection a friend of mine is running up in Washington… Easy to see why you are interested. She looks like a winner.

9 Likes

Yeah man super heavy indica high for me. I wanna cross it with some stuff this coming year but I gotta find a nice cut first haha

5 Likes

That i/s pretty for sure;)

1 Like

Screw cuts man. Pheno from seeds cuts save 30-45 days but you have no choice in the pheno. What you might want might not be available. Just making your own. Strain creation takes time. Not just addna cut and pollen chunk. It takes years of phenoing. Thousands of plants. I’m sure you know all this. But also remember. Bringing in cuts exaposes you grow to all kinds of bad things. Just a thought my dude

5 Likes