Seed swapping

I would b interested in trading for a few of your MOB. What r u looking to grow?

4 Likes

I will be giving out a few test packs from a new breeding project. Stay tuned

3 Likes

Have two clones being breed into ice cream cake

4 Likes

So I just had a gift arrive from a member with harlequin seeds,gg4 seeds and blue dream seeds as well as Maui wowi pollen and blue dream pollen;) tks man super excited!

5 Likes

That’s your dream come true mon!!! That’s a nice project, are you going to back cross a few times to stabilize?

Yeah via selective propagations

2 Likes

Selecting on certain criteria I assume? What would you be seeking on your male vs female and vice-versa?

2 Likes

Its a time consuming process. Lots of plants and clones will be run. Don’t want to give away to much atm

2 Likes

Let me know Should I suppli you my email address or my phone number let me know I will gladly mail them to you not sure how that would work

1 Like

Hey does anyone have juicy fruit photo strain would like to geow photos

1 Like

I do and would love to trade as soon as sending things out is safe

3 Likes

Id be down if u still have any. I have a few blue cheese, and special queen All feminized , and I have 3 bannana & a god bud seed but the 4 are in same place don’t know what is what with the last 4. All feminized, regular not autoflower

1 Like

Hey man u willing to swap/trade/ or sell any of your collection pm me.
Thanks

He’s not here anymore

1 Like

Prolly interested

I’m interested in a swap, purchase or trades ( got all kinds of growing stuff to trade) lmk what you think thanks

1 Like

Thanks bro. What kind of stuff do you have that you would want to swap? I mean I got all kinds of nutrients I got all kinds of lights I mean it’s ridiculous to stuff that I have. Not to mention I got some seeds too the feminized ones are getting very low but I bought like a couple thousand seeds that are regular seeds from seed bank that was closing and on my last girl I used 12 of them two died and then I lost two more so out of eight seven of them were females and the other one was to hermaphrodite. I’m willing to give up like 15 of them for one female if you’re interested in that at all otherwise I got in feminized I got banana kush and space queen only problem they’re mixed together I don’t know what’s what and I got Congo x, gelato, sunrise sherbert, and blueberry and females let me know what you got and what you’re looking for and we can work something out brother sorry it took me so long to get back to you

2 Likes

I didn’t know gn had a trading thread :thinking:

1 Like

Yup!!
You been missing out @KevGrows ! Thought you knew…:thinking:

1 Like

I’ve been missing out to it looks like :+1:

1 Like