Shilajit 6 plant test justgrowin

You probably have a few things going on but, Quite interesting in seeing you grow the 2 different types of seeds that I sent you, When you do start to grow them whenever, Please keep me updated, Love to see how you Top them and how they grow for you The seed from Florida that I have no idea what it is grows quite tall, I plan on starting some of the seeds you sent me in the middle of this summer, Thank you stay in such

5 Likes

We have 6 mob and 2 FL above ground. I will update u when they have some life to them.

4 Likes

1 day after application #2.

The shilajit plant vs NFTG is a runaway for the Nectar. But if we find it to b male as I suspect we will have to disqualify it Bc males grow faster and bigger and he would then find his final fate much faster than the others.

Shilajit vs Advanced Nutrients

Shilajit seems to b catching up and passing the Roots Organics plant

Plants are gaining some middle to them and are loving their new veg room and lights

My fabric pots now say delivery on the 23-24 so hopefully they will get their new digs soon. They have to b getting root bound.

5 Likes

Finally something to show. Fabric pots got here and transplant took place. Plants can finally grow. All plants were top dressed with dakine 420 booster

Shilajit vs NFTG

NFTG plant root system

image image image

Shilajit plant root system

image image

Shilajit vs Advanced Nutrients

AN plant
image image

Shilajit plant
image image

Shilajit vs roots organics

Roots organics plant
image image

Shilajit plant
image image

My tea plant
image image

Their new home

I did notice the shilajit plants root systems were less developed and a lot harder to transplant. They fell apart and didn’t look as robust. All plants were given ph 6.6 water.

They can finally grow to their potential. Let the fun begin.

8 Likes

Nice comparison, thanks! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Nice plants,

3 Likes

Hi @justgrowin
Sorry but I don’t want to be a bust.
But the NFTG root pic “LOOKS” the same as Your Tea root pic…
But that Roots Do Looks The Best Developed.
Great Show and Tell Comparison.

5 Likes

Ooops lmao u r correct. That is the same pic. I will fix it.

5 Likes

Ok it’s fixed. Thanks. Good eye.

I’ll update them tomorrow. They will get another application.

3 Likes

The NFTG roots still looks the Best and fat.
Your tea roots also look very good, just thinner then the NFTG roots.
Can you please give me a rundown on the NFTG treatment or mixture? PLEASE…:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Actually the roots organics is the heartiest. I’ll take the feed schedule with measurements tomorrow when I feed and list it. No problem. If u want the NFTG as well I can do that one too.

2 Likes

Please and Thank You @justgrowin it will be Appreciated🖖

3 Likes

Ooops I forgot the schedule. I’ll grab that later in the grow room. Just saw it when I came in to do the update.

HUGE UPDATE.

this is what happens when u use random unknown seeds.

Yep folks we have ourselves an auto.

The shilajit plant vs the NFTG is an auto.

@vladimir. Not sure if u have any data with autos but your about to get some lol. There are very few autos it could b. We have a hugely successful germination rate amongst autos.

MSNL Tangie
Black sugar rose (gifted not sure breeder)
Royal Queen Seeds Diesel

I’m guessing MSNL only Bc I’ve never had one not germinate.

We’ll see

Here’s the rest of the room

All got ph 6.4 water today

Still under construction should b finished in 2 days.

4 Likes

Here are the schedules for the Advanced Nutrients

And the Nectar for the gods

The Roots is on the bottles and packages. I will write them down next time I feed. I do it by numbers so I don’t pay attention much to names. I’ll try to remember.

If u remember (or scroll up) we were playing name that strain as well. The shilajit plant that was vs. the NFTG plant turned out to b an auto which was HIGHLY unlikely since out of about 500 seeds in the random pot only about 10 are autos. What are the chances folks. The NFTG plant is also an auto :woman_shrugging:t3:

They needed nothing today. Still damp from yesterday.

6 Likes

The shilajit plants are starting to show some deficiencies. :thinking:. We’ll stick with it but not liking the look of these bottom leaves. They’ve been removed.

Ignore the curling. That’s a rootbound issue from before their transplant

5 Likes

Quick update

Plants have been moved to a flower tent.

The 3 shilajit still the smaller of the 6. (Mayb not in height but overall)

I have noticed the tall girl has roots coming out of the fabric pot. Ive heard others having this issue but I have never personally seen it. So shilajit must b working hard on those roots now.

The NFTG plant still looks the fullest and best of these 6 to me

The Roots Organics girl

The Advanced Nutrients girl

And finally our tea brew

They will all get some attention and their respective nutes today. They’ve been on 12/12 for 2 nights now.

They no longer have a room to themselves. They have some roommates

Enjoy your day fellow farmers. My girls are enjoying my quarantine.

4 Likes

Oh I forgot. Not part of the shilajit test but remember that girl all alone in that 3x3 tent in the pics above?

She’s in full flower now and enjoying filling her own space.

She was worth adding to the update even though she’s not shilajit relevant. They should strive to b her.

6 Likes

It’s a sad day in the shilajit trial. We’re saying goodbye to a friend. Our beloved Roots Organics plants is now departing the grow room.

It’s a sad sad day. But this is a girls club only. We don’t take kindly to your type around here.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Here we go again folks down to 4

The shilajit plant opposite the Roots organics plant is also a male. Guess I paired those two up properly.

The remaining 4 have all shown female and the 5th informal member is also female. So we go forward with 4.

All are getting fed with their nutes today and a pic update will follow tomorrow.

6 Likes