Shilajit 6 plant test justgrowin

Great to see that everybody is doing fine, and nice plants too! :wink:

5 Likes

Little update. Just chugging along in the flower tent. The 4 girls that are left got their nutes today.

NFTG

Advanced Nutrients

The shilajit girls are tucked in the back and will get their selfies when I take them out next feeding. U can see the long legged girl in all the pics. She’s a camera hog.

7 Likes

Ok so a quickie. (We like those sometimes :woman_facepalming:t2:)

They have transitioned into flower.

The two shilajit plants.

NFTG

AN

They all got their respective nutes yesterday.

6 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about :facepunch::seedling::herb::palm_tree:… Looking fantastic @justgrowin

4 Likes

Seems like forever since an update. You would think being stuck at home would lead to extra time on your hands. Nope just to a bunch of in home projects.

So a quick update. The girls are in flower.

Shilajit girls

NFTG

Advanced Nutrients

One thing I’ve noticed with the shilajit plants is the crazy root growth. Ive used fabric pots for years and have seen the random root trying to escape but have never seen my runoff tray FULL of root

Test isn’t over but so far I’m noticing the shilajit is a GREAT ADDITION to your veg line up. We’ll see how it performs in flower.

Have an awesome day farmers.

6 Likes

Looking great @justgrowin… Beautiful :muscle::facepunch::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

3 Likes

Nice roots i get those all the time. I find it easier to get them to come out if the drip tray stays wet and more and more plants are close together at the pots. And RH at 78% or higher.

3 Likes

I’ve had the random from what I consider inferior pots. But this seems to b coming from only the shilajit girls and the tray was full. I didn’t think to take a pic til I had pulled the plants from them. And I couldn’t even tell ya what the RH has been. I’ve been so busy upstairs Ive spent only the minimal time in the grow space. I need to do some real work with these girls. Hopefully next week :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Update on the ladies.

All got their respective nute schedules.

The shilajit girls are stacking nicely but I do notice they have very pliable stems. Not even able to hold the buds up on one of them.

I’m noticing some of the shilajit leaves look like hell.

But the buds look nice

The NFTG plant finished up super quick. She’s in the dark for the next 48 hrs.

The AN girl stacking as well

A few more weeks and they will get the chop.

4 Likes

EDIT
Ok so I’m a stoner. Checking back at post 33 of this journal u will find that the NFTG plant was an auto. I couldn’t for the life of me figure out how it was done when the rest have at least a month to go.

SMOKE REPORT
This plant was a disappointment when it comes to yield. Only got 31g and we average 5-6 oz on autos. BUUUUTTT
With that being said it is some of the best smelling (like Trix cereal) tastes sooo goood. And hits u hard and quick. Smoked 1 bong pack and I was rocked. I am not an easy high. Did the same for my fiancé and he is harder to get high on flower than most. (I think we dab too much). So it’s a payoff for the smaller yield and the crazier smoke. It also dried overnight and I’m not gonna bother to wait out a cure. I’ll smoke it while it cures Bc there’s so little of it. Of course when the smoke is insane u yield just over a zip :woman_facepalming:t2: Let’s hope for better out of the rest of the project.

5 Likes

The plant looks familiar, The growth looks lovely, Hi it’s , Been locked out of the network for quite some time got so frustrated haven’t been back on till now things are looking lovely,

Sorry folks I missed an update. While I was

The shilajit plant got the chop

She had some pretty buds but again a small yield of only 3 oz.

The last shilajit plant is in the dark now and will get the chop tonight. The AN and my tea plant are also getting chopped tonight. Final update to come

6 Likes

WTF! Are you okay now?
Stop trying to kill my favorite “botanist”! :rofl:

4 Likes

Good to know all is well Now, Those buds look good and tight, I’ll be sending update soon germinating a few seeds now,

2 Likes

Damn girl, you ok??

May the bud gods make you better

a60813fe7301f20c0deb1a55742ebd53d25ed885

4 Likes

Yep I’m fine now. Just missed the chop so I wanted to update the thread.

Thanks for the well wishes

3 Likes

I’m sending you a river of great vibes, you get well soon madame! :nerd_face:

3 Likes