Shilajit and your bud

Howdy partners,
Has Anybody tried shilajit for their crop? How did it react and how was the quality ?
Thanks for the input!!!

3 Likes

Just got back from out of town and mine was in the mailbox. After the cops took our babies We’ve started 40 new beans and will be doing a side by side with 6.

3 with and 3 without. Ok to post here?

5 Likes

Please tag me in your grows with Shilajit please @justgrowin, @dollhouz.
Will love to follow

5 Likes

Hi @dollhouz! Let me know if you want to join tests.

4 Likes

It will be something to look forward to:)

3 Likes

I will for sure!!

3 Likes

Hi mon! Pleasure to meet you. I have some that I found but if you would like to send some of your shilajit…DM me:)
I’m excited to see what it will do, I’m not sure if I’ll just run that only or add to the other nutrients.
I want to also use this is in my backyard for all my fruit trees!

3 Likes

@vladimir I received the samples today

Thx again…

Now the testing…
Does anyone have any dosage/mixing/addition suggestions?

Cheers,

Packee

4 Likes

I was wondering the same thing

2 Likes

So when I talked to Vlad its like 10 drops for a five gallon/ or 20 liter.

3 Likes

Throughout the lifecycle? Every feeding? In all waterings?

3 Likes

I would say once every few because it is so potent

3 Likes

In theory you don’t need nuets at all.

4 Likes

Same rule of thumb? Start when cots die off or start anytime?

2 Likes

After the Cots Die off, start feeding :+1:

1 Like

You’ve used the Shilajit?

1 Like

No I haven’t used Shilajit, but it just makes more sense to me. Don’t want to overfeed the little ones

1 Like

I know that’s the regular rule of thumb but for this test run I need the real directions for the product.

1 Like

I have never seen a nutrients label that tells you extactly when to start. Like from day 1 of plant life. They just give directions to add to your plants and the intervals, with amounts.

But I think what you really are looking for is the test rules and regulations around testing the product? What are the requirements for the test?
What is the requirements from the grower for the test?
Plant full life term test or add to what you have?

2 Likes

Yes. I want to know from the product supplier how they want us to use it for their test parameters.

I agreed to test 6 plants. 3 with and 3 without. In return they sent me free product and I want to keep my end of the agreement. Just want them to get what they are looking to get out of it. So I want to apply it the way they want it applied.

I also would like to get accurate results. If it’s a good product I will continue to use it. I won’t really know unless I use it the way it’s meant to b used. I can tweak it later if I find I like it and want to play around with dosing.

I come from a research background so I guess following the parameters to a T comes from there a bit. But if I was developing a product or trying to market one I know I would want the testers to test it correctly or their results are just bunk

3 Likes