Shilajit and your bud

I tossed .6 ml into my cloning reservoir 3 days after taking them…figured it couldn’t hurt lol

After talking to @vladimir he said

“60% of shilajit’s weight is fulvic acid. You need to replace your source nutrient of fulvic acid by shilajit by same weight. You can make experiment on two or four plants. Two of them feed with shilajit diluted in water, and keep your standard feed plan for other two.
For start you can dilute 0.1 gram of shilajit per liter of water and spray it on plants”

Cheers,

Packee

4 Likes

I provide samples to few people offline two weeks ago. I will invite them here to share experience.

3 Likes

@packee has recieved them @vladimir… I just haven’t been able to hook up with him yet… I will have to figure out how I want to use it…lol…

1 Like

The plants are loving the shilajit I have been using…I used it across all my plants And fruit trees as well and feel a good vibe from them in return!
Excellent also taken for yourself actually!

2 Likes

6 Likes

I haven’t used it on plants yet. I expect to use it soon. I have however taken it internally. It healed my broken foot in a week. Also gave very vivid dreams.
All and all I think @vladimir has a good product.
@vladimir are those plants the seeds I gave you?

3 Likes

No, these photos from my friend.
Your seeds I keep for myself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

I should have my Shilajit in a day or so… just have to H/U with Packee…

3 Likes

I’ve been seeing some great results with shilajit. It’s pretty amazing on emf blocking !

2 Likes

So you are using for you plants? and if so what is the ml/gallon ratios… I have 6 small vials looking at 2ml/ea so 12ml…

2 Likes

@vladimir had said about ten drops per five gallons I think.

2 Likes

I had met him at Starbucks. We had coffee and a chat.

1 Like

Awesome thanks so 2 drops/gallon… that means I have a fair bit to do the test… I am waiting to be more ready for outdoor to try it…

3 Likes

I will hopefully run some side by sides soon. Idk if I’ll have time or space. Solo back logged ATM.

2 Likes

I am waiting to do a fulvic acid vs Shilajit side by side… but I need to be outdoor for that…

3 Likes

Does your come out in drips? Mine was like molasses. I had to squirt water in the vial to get any out. No way to measure.

1 Like

No mine is thick to but I will pick it up with my dab tool and mix in the food that way…

1 Like

It will pour out. Measurements don’t need to be exact.

1 Like

kind of like a bottle of Heinz ketchup…lol…

1 Like