Shilajit and your bud

Its real thick. I’ve taken it internally as well. Tastes about how you’d expect.

1 Like

You can start with 2 drops per gallon and increase later.
My friend make test: His regular set of nutrients VS shilajit only. He want to compare results/prices. I will share his results soon, with photos and numbers.
@MK3_Pharms can you recommend any lab to test shilajit only plants?

3 Likes

Thankyou @vladimir… I am waiting to get going here shortly…

3 Likes

@thclab should be able to help

2 Likes

There’s no getting this out of the vial without irrigating it. I left it upside down for 20 mins. No drops. :woman_shrugging:t3:

I feed with 5 gallon buckets so a vial should b ok

2 Likes

just put opened vial into warm water.

2 Likes

@justgrowin I used little syringes and it seemed to work

Packee

I rub the bottle together in both hands a few minutes. Then it takes about thirty seconds to begin to slooowly drip

@vladimir. What’s the quantity and price for this stuff?

2 Likes

Ohh and can we get that test paper you showed me posted. For the others to understand what is what. @vladimir

3 Likes

Hi mon, trying a powdered product that included kelp. It was up to a tablespoon per gallon. Very nice aromas and seems to slightly slow down the flowering process a bit at the expense of some almost nauseatingly potent aromas…Give it once every 2-4 weeks in veg and once a week from bloom week 4 until 2-3 weeks before harvest…

2 Likes

That’s an awesome sounding product…

2 Likes

Ya mon…available on Amazon!

1 Like

sorry I missed the name of it…

2 Likes

Is it something like this :

https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/Shilajit-lHimalaya-portions-naturelle-oligo-minéraux/dp/B07T92GHV4/ref=sr_1_7?adgrpid=63415797021&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkNim69jO5wIVDJyzCh3ZxA1kEAAYASAAEgIQdPD_BwE&hvadid=338595414431&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9000610&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=16789787277533009342&hvtargid=kwd-297094823020&hydadcr=18537_11195397&keywords=shilajit&qid=1581602639&sr=8-7

2 Likes

Ok thought so but wanted to be positive.

3 Likes

I am not sure that’s the right one @Ladithief, I was just asking @dollhouz about it so we could find out which one it was. There are dozens of Shilajit product…

2 Likes

I am awake and able to follow now…lol…

3 Likes

It cost $100 per 100gr (3.5oz). And as you can see it’s undiluted and very concentrated and dense. Most of sellers from amazon dilute it with water, because it’s more comfortable to use shilajit as liquid for food supplement.

1 Like

2 Likes

Shilajit on the left ?:thinking:

1 Like