Show us your bud pics!

Top of the morning gents. On a roadtrip with my new bud, black dog.

15 Likes

Love the plant on the table!

15 Likes

Yip, we had coffee early morning and thought the clone would appreciate the sun and sea breeze with us. About 40 bikers arrived just after our first sip of coffee , they were loving the plant too.

10 Likes

Current grow: Monkeyslappz, Forgotten Runtz, Chemical X

17 Likes

30 days to go on my “Hate Grow” of Cherry OG. I did so much wrong and they are still coming around pretty nicely for a failure crop.

19 Likes

And some infused pudding

18 Likes

Literally turned my stomach when I saw that. Jolly good show.

11 Likes

Bahahaha… that’s funny right there…:joy::joy::+1:t3:

12 Likes

Heheh, nice to see what it was at the end. Scrolling the pics slowly, thinking why does that extract look like something Bill Cosby gives to women…

12 Likes

RTiB

10 Likes

Oh thtop haha jk. I try to make infused desserts also have ice creams. Still looking to make wings, ribs.

I love infusing coffee creamer.

11 Likes

18 Likes

Trellis is just there for moral support🤣. Usually would have my trellis dropped a lot more to spread the branches.

This time I’m using it strictly to control the stretching phenos. This round I’m also running banana kush, wedding cake, jack herer.
Will be switching from hemp trellis to a plastic trellis again

IMG_20220526_015349322|666x500

14 Likes

Wedding Cake auto’s 55 day’s since sprout, 20 day’s flower.

14 Likes

She’s gonna be a banger…at 20 days she’s setting for the stars…yeeeeehaaaaaaa…

9 Likes

I’m really liking coco with Jacks nutrients with AN’s, Ancient Earth, Bud Candy, Rhino Skin, Fish Sh!t, and Orca. Seems to be working pretty well. Did well last run with the Zkittlez.

10 Likes

Solid Ice Cream Buffet… I know I am gonna be watching. I’m using similar yet different product lines. its square
Get with Bob @TheMadFlascher and get some biostimulation action rollin… that line up and his Blue Magic…gold sparkly gold.

10 Likes

What’s this Blue Magic?

10 Likes

I use water

9 Likes

Blue Magic is Bud Buster Pro (BBP).

13 Likes