Show us your piece!

That’s just the ones I use regularly have a bunch more I been collecting for a long time had a shelf just for my more expensive pieces and the whole thing came apart I lost A LOT OF MONEY in glass sucked ass

4 Likes

Oh no that is terrible! Sorry you lost all them but at least you still have plenty to get you through :wink:

4 Likes

Right shit happens my wife is pretty awesome she has helped me out with a few surprise new pieces

5 Likes

That is awesome!

5 Likes

Wow. This look gooood!

3 Likes

My 1yr old bong. Plus Harequin rt
White Widow lft…

4 Likes

4 Likes

Cool collection @deusoboy420! And a great way to start your day! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thats just the daily use stuff haha one day il post a pic of it all hahaaha il need ta use a bigger table

3 Likes

This is ElectraBong, made it a few years back and is still one of the centerpieces of my collection. I converted an old Lava Lamp by taking the gunk out (washing natch) , drilled out a hole for the bong kit, then replaced the electronics under the glass with a color-changing LED circuit, results in the smoke in the bong slowly changing color as you use it. Seriously fun and a serious lung-buster to boot…

9 Likes

The Covid 19 battle rages on and I am stuck in the trenches with the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse…

Edit: I know they are dirty but extreme situations call for extreme sacrifices so for right now I am subscribing to the Evil Roy Slade school of thought…

Gimme a whiskey and put it in a dirty glass…

evilroyslade.png

10 Likes

I apologize for interrupting this pandemic and I know I am new here and all but…where are all the steam roller lovers? Why no love for this amazingly powerful medicine application tool???

Another disabled bud made this for me some time ago, back when Weedmaps only sucked a little…

4 Likes

Yeah so tonight we are trying a new strain out of a new-ish bowl. Joe OG, ~ 19% THC, Indica. Las Vegas Price: 49 per quarter, plus tax and plus more tax if you are not medical.

3 Likes

!

4 Likes

5 Likes

A grower in Michigan made this for me from a Black Romulan he grew. Stem is 3 ft long.

3 Likes

OK, you have had a crappy day, you are in pain that the piddly opiates your GP gives you don’t work worth a broke…well you know…and you just gotta go from zero to FUBARed in like one hit, maybe two. You need something to get the job done and right Fing now, first-try. At this moment you are no longer a cannabis user; you are a cannabis consumer and as such, need the ultimate kicks your ass in one hit device…and here is it folks, the Bukket Bong. This thing is the most deadly smoking device I have. So much so I bought one for all my friends and so they got the most out of it while still toking safely, I made them this doofy how-to video to show how I get the most out it. Its like the best of a steam-roller and gravity bong all in one nice package…25 bones delivered…

6 Likes

@lbdwarrior. If my lungs were 20 years younger I’d be all over that lil gadget. :+1::+1::+1:
I’ve made some crude versions of it but nothing quite so refined.
Very Kool. :v::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Some place in Israel or Egypt or something makes them and what is funny, you cannot find a proper bong or glass pipe or even dry herb vape on Amazon but you can find this…at least you used to…but yeah, its a lung-buster, it is the absolute top of my personal mountain. I have many bodacious bongs but this is the only one that consistently makes me feel like I have contracted some new form of lung cancer with every hit…not that its funny or pretty but it does make newbies yack pretty reliably…

4 Likes

Here is my companion glass to go with the Golden Dragon, the Snake with some Cherry Pie from my very first crop:

And the Mayhem steamroller we have seen before but this one I thought was cool because completely by accident that I didn’t notice until days after the pic was took, looks like a zombie from the Walking Dead is taking a big huff on it:

However one of my all-time favorites that I still use all the time is this Hobbit-like bit of glass, some 14 inches long…funny-but-true dept: I pulled it out one night and my wife saw it and exclaimed that it looked longer every time she saw that thing…25 years of wedded bliss or at least a very good stoned facsimile thereof and it took a 15 buck bit of glass from lands far, far away to get her to say that…

Something else I am not seeing well-represented here is the humble glass blunt or “slider” to some folks. I have loved these things since I got my first one (that is plumbers tape on this one); if you get a decent one they can be a joy to hit new flower out of w/o the need of a screen so no smaking-crap-from-last-time with them. Cleaning is a snap but the VERY BEST is of them I found is making parfaits:

Inside this one you will find:

• Kief
  • Cherry Pie
  • Old school hashish
  • GSC Thin Mints

Bam…

For now I shall leave you with about the only thing I that I can really believe in anymore…

7 Likes