Show us your piece!

While not exactly a ‘piece’, this is my custom rolling tray, complete with this mornings’ enhancements (extra bowl holders), kind of like a day planner if you look at it just right…

Google Photos

6 Likes

Here is a picture of my setup in my den with my oldest bong. A clay piece that a new member to GN will be able to tell us more about soon. It has very intricate detail in the clay of clouds and has a cool nifty ice catcher in the stem. It was probably made about going on 20 years ago. Its a well travelled bong and been in a music video. Retired now and only used on special occasions.

A little bit of harvest in the jars. Think of firing the bong up.

9 Likes

3 Likes

Been looking around for a new piece and looked at a couple from morokush.com. Ok this dragon head is way over my budget ( $500 ) but how is that for a showpiece.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0371/9308/9156/products/20200315004238_300x300.jpg?v=1587365579

Or simply just an alien water pipe that can either dab or light flower.

And this is quite cool for just over $54 is a smoke/dab travel kit!!

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0371/9308/9156/products/3-in-1-silikit-smoking-kit-for-travelers-and-hits-on-the-go-includes-handpipe-bubbler-dab-rig-stash-container-carb-cap-banger-poker-case-wholesale-smoking-kits-wholesale_36cc6e55-67dc_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1586820969

Here is the dab rig I am thinking of getting:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAbWryFhvgs/

4 Likes

Anyone smoke out of a steamroller before?.. It’s like a pipe but carb is huge but when you inhale it’s like a ton of bricks because of air flow lol

I don’t have anything anymore really, I had to switch to a silicone bubbler which I love, I can’t break it :wink:

I lost a number of good old glass pieces within the past year. It’s sad they were over 45 years old. I have 2 kinda old bongs left (over 25 years old). Once they break, they will be replaced with silicone.

4 Likes

Galaxy glass piece i got 20 years ago broke it a year ago a repaired with fish tank sealant.

2 Likes

also my 3 Jerome Bakers

1 Like

3 Likes

Love that first pic :wink: I just threw out my snowball that I make into a bowl, that I have used for a couple of years, I accidentally dropped it, it was soaked in Jack Daniels for about a week, then straight to the freezer, it’s awesome in the summertime :wink:

2 Likes

I had to go to a dr appt in another city so we went overnight. Brought enough smoke but nothing to smoke from. Had to get creative.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Gotta love a recycler…

…lol… crack heads are the most creative…lol… use to be one so I know all about it…lol…

1 Like

Only drugs I’ve ever done are weed and shrooms. But potheads I find to b quite creative when in need to toke as well.

2 Likes

This is where genius shines…

1 Like

Man i thought i heard of everything. Seriously a snowball? Now thats an idea. We used to go to the university chemistry department and buy used glassware like lab beakers and make bong with rubber drain cork plugs. Wed drill the cork on the drill press and insert a long tube with a bowl on the end and another hole and short tube for the carb. Worked great and cost $5

1 Like

Yeah the snowball shit started about 50 years ago, joints cost $.50 cents then, a quarter-pound went for $70.00 and cigarettes were $.37 cents a pack

We used parts of a pen for a mouthpiece, tinfoil from a pack of smokes for a screen, back then we made several snowballs in a 5 gallon bucket filled with vodka (every week was something different).

We have heavy snow here for about 7 months of the year, we won’t talk about the blizzard of '77

2 Likes

Ive always enjoyed the gravity bongs. We made a 3 liter one with those huge shasta bottles they used to have in the early 2000’s
I used to work at a gas station and the crackheads were always after the glass tube rose. For a crack pipe. Then they starting pulling the guts out of the metal air pressure gauges because they made perfect pipe. Or rolled tinfoil on a pen slide pen 2" out and kink at 90 degrees instant foil pipe.
I was watching a review of one of those volcano vaporizers. Id like to try one but there damn expensive. I dont dab at all. that shit makes me cough bad and i dont like to sit around coughing. I just stick with bong hits one hitters and bubblers. And occasionally a joint but they waste weed in my opinion and smell up everything. And half the month i have a thick beard and it makes your face smells like a weed party. I dont mind but i dont like “other” people smelling what i was doing. Or my reeking like weed.

1 Like

This is me also … bong hits one hitters and bubblers

I am like @justgrowin, I don’t get high at all with edibles, I have had the best from Colorado, which I ate at my daughters wedding, people watched as I ate, the said I ate so much, they feared I would od, I tried this many times, no effect at all, zilch, nada, nothing.

I just went thru 2 vials of fruity pebbles that I bought at my dispensary in about 4 hours, yeah, I caught a mild buzz, smoke a one hit of flower, fucking legend

1 Like