Show us your piece!

Yep i just like to smoke flower the old ways. All these new fangled smoking devices i dont have a use for. Now smearing rosin on a joint paper maybe. But not likely with me.

1 Like

Since I went to only dabbing… I find joints to be dirty smelling…

2 Likes

My wife smoked one with me last month and she hated it. She said that reminemded me of smoking cigarettes and the paper flavor. Lol it was a bovita challenge kit had ultra thin rice papers in it.

Once in a blue moon I’ll smoke a joint by myself, but on the weekends when I go to my sons house thats when the joints start flying, not my favorite way of smoking anymore, but better than vaping, my son bought me a bubbler that stays at his place just for me, it’s off limits to my son’s friends and 2 of my grandsons.

1 Like

Thas nice of them not to use it. I have a grill rack just for the vegetarian friends who come over. I take there vegetable patty burger and grill them and slap some cheese on them they love it. So out of respect i do not cook it over meat juice dripped on charcoals. And this rack shelf has never seen meat. I just smoke grilled them on my trager pellet grill/smoker.
@scotty gave me a nice bubbler ive actually been using more when friends come over.

1 Like

jinni pipe, it’s pretty dirty rightnow. :hides:

LED grow light is also included?? :yum:

Secret Setup first time growing

6 Likes

This is the mushroom that LOOKAH gave me free of charge. It’s very beautiful. I always have a collection.
If you like, you can check this out. This brand always has great bongs designs.lookah
glass_water_pipes

6 Likes

So excited, went to go see what some smoke was about at an abandoned house and realised someone had made a fire there, so went inside and put it out. Looked at all the trash and litter they had left lying around in unspoilt bush and found a locally made bong ( bongalong ) lying in the grass. Finders keepers.

9 Likes

Just purchased this sick piece from elevated smoke in Durango!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Also Pax 2 & 3, various pens

5 Likes

I like my plain ole bong.

7 Likes

That my man is a sweet tiny secret grow. I DIG IT! Ive seen a few. My friend does one in a pc case organic grown. Very cool!

4 Likes

Not mine… I’m dogsitting OlyGirl’s pups and was able to snap a pic of Dr. Banner (left) and Bob [Marley] (OGM’s piece).

Wake and bake day with some ISK and Runtz…

5 Likes

Mini bubbler.

Just a plain bong for me. Its a bit dirty.

3 Likes

I like this thing, Double Barrel, because I have never seen anything else like it. It’s got a really neat side perc, carb, and super efficient diffuser on the initial downstem.

5 Likes

I like that! :+1:
What are you using to clean it out?

2 Likes

The force I can generate with my lungs while I inhale

Oh and water

1 Like