Sick plant. What can I do?

What happened? Spider mites ?

I can’t seem to get a good pic

Looks like nutrient burn from a folier spray. We need to see the plant also not just a leaf. Is it vegging of blooming?

3 Likes

Def not mites. Looks like u splashed nute water on it while watering and the lights burned it. Is that the only affected leaf?

3 Likes

Hi. I haven’t used foliar spray and plant is in full flower. It’s the whole plant. I’m going out to take a better picture. Could it be ph is off? I use rain water (when I can) and for 3 watering didn’t ph. Was waiting on amazon order. And of course no rain water left to ph.

Hi. I replied in the wrong spot. I’m getting pictures now for you to see.
Thanks for help

1 Like

Here’s the plant

3 Likes

Nute burn is my guess too. What’s the pH and what are you feeding/media for growing

Packee

2 Likes

What medium are you using?.. I mistakenly got a grow medium already loaded with nutes so used only pure water and stopped feeding them nutes with help from some people here on GN otherwise I might have ran into this same problem

2 Likes

That looks like time released soil. Do u happen to b growing in Miracle Grow?

4 Likes

That’s the mistake I made :rofl::rofl::rofl: never making that one again but hey you live you learn and you grow from your mistakes :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Ive done that. I stuck clones into charged soil and then watered them with nutrients. 3 died and only 1 made it.

2 Likes

Hey i sprayed my clones with a nutrient folier spray by accident wjlhen it should have been water only

2 Likes

Shit happens right! Lol… Good thing we can always start over and do things differently and learn… I F-ing love it here on GN… Most growers here are so secretive about how they grow I’m just glad I’ll probably surpass them in time because of all the great people here willing to share and teach each other… Best part is everyone is somewhere different in this world but this plant brings us all together to form this great online community!!

3 Likes

Maybe light to close too. Hard to tell from pics if leaves are crispy

Packee

2 Likes

I can see some fungal issues for sure not sure if it happened after dead leaf material occurred tho fungus loves dead leaf. And id guess soil ph is locking stuff out i had similar issues with high ph. Vpd could be way off too.

1 Like

Super soil and much later a scoop of papas perfect poop. It’s probably the kool bloom I used once so far. Only I plant out of 20 +. Is it true I read that papas perfect poop makes your bud light and fluffy?

1 Like

I make my own soil. Definitely not miracle grow. Been growing for years indoors and never had a problem. Maybe it was the perfect poop first time using that also

2 Likes

Not light burn. I have taller plants closer to lights

4 Likes

Yes my room is out of control. My moms cancer returned in her throat so I’ve had a lot to do and mentally deranged at the moment

3 Likes