Sick plant. What can I do?

This stuff??.. Like I said I made the mistake of getting crappy soil last 3 harvest I’ve done sounds like a combination of things that went wrong… Next time I’m using cocoa medium with a nutrient regiment by Jack’s… I’m still learning but guys like @hoppiefrog, @Packee @PreyBird1 @imSICKkid @devjyarn will definitely be the people to listen too

1 Like

Hey brother tks for the posts ,thats great u can help ur mom. My grandmother survived throat/mout cancer 5 times, keep your hopes alive always :wink: she was the most influential woman in my life. She also smoked cannabis made wine and sang jazz .she looked like Marilyn Monroe when she was young. So cancer was tough on her but the little things like having ppl over for dinner and wine (and some joints) kept her spirits up. Looks like u got ur mim covered :wink: hats off to you my friend

2 Likes

Did u use the “poo” on the one plant? Or all?

1 Like

I zoomed in on your pics and it’s more than just that one plant. It looks like u have an entire section of your grow with leaves looking crispy and curled. I would b looking for bugs. Pull off one of those bad leaves and use your loupe or scope and see if there are any white sacs on the underside.

Seems to b working it’s way through

1 Like

On all the plants. That’s what’s odd. I’m using straight ph water for a few to see what happens. I’ve always made my soil all organic. The only thing different was I heard kool bloom really made a difference. I guess it did lol. I make mom tincture and edibles to try and help her. That’s y I was asking about glycerin tincture she can’t handle alcohol anymore. I appreciate all the help you guys. As you can see my grow room is neglected but it will be better next grow. Btw all auto flowers

2 Likes

Yes. That’s the plan for tomorrow to clean everything up and spray. I have Evergreen concentrated. I also have azamax but it says spray with lights out and my lights stay on. Opinion on what to use. It’s the first time I let my room take over. My mind has been on other things but I still need a great yield to make moms meds.

2 Likes

Since u r in flower I would start with a mix of 4:1 water: peroxide foliar spray mix since the most common bug is a mite and it works well against them. I would for sure try to identify what it is to figure what to use to get rid of it. If your PH is in line a bug is most likely your culprit.

2 Likes

Have you ever used Evergreen concentrate? I have that supposed to be organic. Can I use azamax with lights on? Thanks again everyone for your help.

1 Like

I have not. I have used organicide which says use up to the day of harvest but I won’t use anything in flower other than peroxide and water. No matter how safe it says it is. I’d almost rather let the bugs go and wash my harvest.

My health doesn’t trust their claims to find out later I can become part of some class action lawsuit.

2 Likes

*heard it was supposed to be organic. I’ve used it on my outdoor grow. Not residual so your always spraying. And as you can see I can barely walk in my room. I think I might of over planted lol

2 Likes

So true. Can you spray peroxide mixed with water on your plants or only as a wash after cutting? Will peroxide water kill bugs? I used it on 1 plant outside that was looking like it was getting pm and 2 sprays whatever it was was completely gone.

2 Likes

Dont spray azamax after 45 days b4 harvest unless absolutely necessary. It will leave a strange taste and sensation in her mouth. I love the stuff just need to give it time to off gas. Possibly push harvest late if u have yo use it it will be worth it;)

1 Like

Plain distilled water will f em up believe it or not

1 Like

So peroxide water only kills mites?

1 Like

Spray a cpl to five tomes a day lots of air cool the room down.dot let it get too dry buy yellow sticky traps and sprinkle soil and area w diatomaceous earth.all nin invasive and will not contaminate buds. Even better buy preditor mites as well that combo will take care of any mite infestation. Use spinosad for thrips.

1 Like

I never opened the bottle. I let the grow shop talk me into it. A expensive mistake that will never happen again

1 Like

Nice!! :+1::call_me_hand::facepunch:

1 Like

U can use peroxide as well 1-4ratio ((3%)

But straight ro/distilled water works fine)

1 Like

I’m trying to help mom not hurry her along lol

3 Likes