Sick plant. What can I do?

Keep the bottle on hand u will need it for sure it is organic an omri approved it is best for mites hands down ur making meds

1 Like

Fight mites with mites! Just like spiders naturally control insect problems or wild cats with rodent problems etc!! Love it!! :facepunch:ā€¦ Iā€™ve seen those sticky traps Iā€™m sure they work like a charm!!

1 Like

I was thinking bug also after we ruled out light burn. Going out with a loop and peroxide. Iā€™m going to find out what it is. Way to much invested to take a loss this close to harvest

2 Likes

Every time I use those sticky traps I always seem to get my hair caught in them. Lol I have long hair. But yes Iā€™m pulling out my sticky traps also.

3 Likes

If u think the damage is from a bug it does look a bit like russet mites ,broad mite

1 Like

Where a hat :joy: JUST KIDDING! Just having fun :facepunch::v:ā€¦ Iā€™ve personally never dealt with mites just nutrient burn and light burn

1 Like

Do u see any webs anywhere at all? Looks like spider mite damage to me

I dont see the typical spots mites create

Never seen a web ever. I found dark very small bugs? Too small to see with jewelers loop. Tiny dots. And not very many

1 Like

Yep gonna get a good hat. Lol
I personally have never dealt with mites either.

1 Like

But Iā€™m only 5ā€™2 lol I could just hang them higher.

1 Like

Should I use peroxide spray?

They work best at the base of the plant also they will help u identify what they are.its best to know what u have before treatment.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always seen them laid on the bed of soil

1 Like

The sticky traps. I know but itā€™s kind of a jungle in my room. Canā€™t walk through it let alone find a base of a plant. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 60s woohoo. Going to do cleanup and damage control

2 Likes

Make it fun! Good tunes good vibes!! :facepunch::call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

1 Like

Yep. Most likely mites. And peroxide water mix is used for prevention so it wonā€™t hurt your plants no matter what. I would start using it and see how u make out. It works well for all sorts of mites. Now youā€™ve identified the problem just gotta kill those buggers

1 Like

Thanks for your help everyone. Iā€™m spraying and putting my sticky traps on the soil. Plus lots of cleaning. Like I said before I need to make mom her meds and canā€™t afford a loss. No one can.

2 Likes

Hey one last question. Can I spray my room with Evergreen? Itā€™s a pyrethrum concentrate ? Itā€™s omri organic.
I used it outdoors to kill caterpillars and they didnā€™t come back. Itā€™s says you can use 1 day before harvest. Donā€™t know about that. I was thinking since itā€™s going to be sunny and maybe 65 I can do the room. Then use peroxide solution. Never had mites and definitely donā€™t want them.

I had aphids once. Thatā€™s about it. So Iā€™ll count my blessings. Stay safe everyone :heart:

1 Like