Skyfishbud, the scrappy grower

Here’s a few plants I have going…
Ghost Walkers…

2 Midnight Snack’s

A Bubba Kush 76

And clones of Ghost Walkers, Midnight Snack’s, Monkey Slapz, Godfather OG…

Later everyone, :wink::+1:

13 Likes

Looking good buddy :+1:t2:

9 Likes

Lol found ya. Looks awesome

8 Likes

Those look like the same guns I saw in another town… lol… thanks JJ… :wink::+1:

8 Likes

Yea, I been here a while, just hadn’t started a journal… but I’m off and on… Appreciate it… later bud… :wink::+1:

7 Likes

Very nice! I like that Ghost Walker!

7 Likes

Thanks, it’s one of the Aficionados… :+1::wink:

8 Likes

I did Aficionado’s Portofino last year. I was very happy with the plants. I would definitely buy his seeds again.

7 Likes

I found ya… :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Hey @PreyBird1 … is this the correct stuff…

The sodium thiosulfate I can get at the site you mentioned but not the silver, they don’t ship to residential when I tried to buy it… :man_shrugging:
But I can get this here… if it’s right… :thinking:

6 Likes

Damn man. Ms looking nice. Why does that one look so orange looking to it. Second ms pic. Did u dust that one or something. The first one looks like the one purple pheno i had the other looks way diff but cool asf. My ms pla ts buds didnt get huge but man they have a super taste to them. The purple ones taste to me just like the green ones that didnt purple but the purps look bad ass.

4 Likes

The second one was directly under a UV bulb… It didn’t purple as much… and no, no dusting… but yes, their smaller buds… :wink::+1: thanks mark

5 Likes

So did it just brown the pistils premature or?? I am in process now of having my wife get me some uvb. Im just gonna get the double cali lightworks uvb kit

5 Likes

Yeah thats to protect there asses. They will to ship it right to your house.

6 Likes

I refuse to use afficianados after they ripped me off! They stole my bit coin and i could prove all the transaction details. I still have the texts from the conversation where they ignored me and straight up took my money. They owe me $342 :fu: afficianados. I used to love them then i got jacked!

Edit if you care ill post the B.S. they pulled again if your interests get the better of you.

See the date 2022!

7 Likes

That sucks, I’m sorry that happened to you.

7 Likes

Yeah its ok now i am always a thorn in there side. Some one reminds me by saying there name and i log into there customer website and give them hell every time. I told there punk asses ill tell everyone who mentioned there name how they stole my money until i DIE! for real i did that! :fu::fu:afficianados!

Theres a lot more.

7 Likes

I got .ine on amazon like 25g sil er notrate for like 40 bicks or so. Sodium thio was way cheaper. Was like 65 ish bucks total for the 2 parts if i remeber correct here what i got
If u get these tey and find the sodium thio without the pentahydtate in it

If udo get these kinds the sodium jas the xtra water molecule and need to adjust the math a littl qith this. Calls for 3.18g this sodium u would use 3.98g to make the difference. Silver is stil .08g

3 Likes

I have the same bulbs Rich uses… Agromax pure UV a/b… fluorescent tubes, I have 4 ft ones… but yes, I’m thinking it caused it though not positive, it was different than the other… :wink::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks man, I’ll attempt the order… appreciate it… :wink::+1:
One more question before I do… is this correct… a lot of money so I want to make sure… :man_shrugging::wink::+1:

4 Likes