Skyfishbud, the scrappy grower

Thanks jj, I’m fairly happy with the frost it’s pulling… :wink::+1:

4 Likes

My monkeys getting prettier every day… lol… thanks @PreyBird1:grin:

6 Likes

Hey @PreyBird1 … Kim, aka Caligurl… can’t log on here… she says she can’t get in at all… here’s her comment… :thinking:

8 Likes

@chrisj hey have you seen this any idea what to do?

5 Likes

Yeah its quite delicious i got a run of it finished right now! And ive been smoking these 3 strains lately.

1. Monkey slapz
  2. Lavender x vmac2
  3. Pirates cake x lavender

That mother miracle alien cookies aka vmac2 is fire and the father Lavender was incredible. Every strain i made with him has just been so good. I have 2 more seeslings growing as we speak. I want to see what a couple different plants are like from this F1 line

5 Likes

Hey @PreyBird1 , thanks for the headups , i have sent a message to @skyfishbud , just need some more details as I cant the user.

5 Likes

Thanks guys, @PreyBird1 … I left her a message and I’ll post her info to @chrisj ’s message he sent me… really appreciate it… :wink::+1:

4 Likes

Couple more of your Monkey Slapz @PreyBird1 … I’m anxious to try it… pretty decent size nugs too… and I’ll use a better camera next pics… :clap::+1:

7 Likes

Looks amazing. I cant wait for you to try it also

7 Likes

It’s a very nice
smooth smoke good anytime day or night I’m liking it✌🏻

5 Likes

Looks great @skyfishbud! So many people here have grown it, tip of the cap to you @PreyBird1!

6 Likes

Real nice great smoke also. Just finished up 2 plants of monkey slapz decent yield heat was a big problem @PreyBird1 has some awesome genetics

5 Likes

Won’t be long… another week… maybe… thanks JJ :yum::grin::clap:

4 Likes

Thank you sir… it’s clouded up, few ambers and I’m happy… :wink::+1:

4 Likes

Looks nice… I’ve had to trim down because of overwhelming smell… but yes, the buds are pretty nice size… thanks… :wink::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks again bud… it’s up with my frostiest I’ve done… I’m pretty anxious… :joy::wink::+1:

6 Likes

That ol Monkey Slapz again @PreyBird1:wink::+1:

7 Likes

Beautiful love the frost ridges on the leaves nicely grown✌🏻

6 Likes

Man you got a crazy looking phenotype! That frost almost looks golden!

6 Likes

Thanks JJ… the Agromax UV is somewhat responsible… I had a Godfather OG beside it that had very little frost… :+1::wink:

5 Likes