Skygod - Group grow - from preybirdfarms

Honestly I crop when plant gets too tall for light…only done in flower so far… but when cropping some type of support is a must… you are manipulating the growth

3 Likes

:paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints: husky love

Yo did prey send u the next gens to I’m starting mine next crop so in about 2 months I’m kinda Wondering who’s is guna turn out the best of his gens

2 Likes

I have nothing new… I told him don’t send them as I have so many seeds and going to have to test some of my own crosses…I have 1- Girl Scout(? GS), 2 - afghani x hash passion x Northern lights and 2 - Skunk Band from @PreyBird1

4 Likes

I have Skygod but I kinda wanna grow one of the others and bring it in this thread. Maybe the Hash Passion or Ultimate cross

2 Likes

This is the skygod thread. You can’t add a new one in it lol.

3 Likes

Awww :pensive:

2 Likes

I told him I’d do all of them next run

3 Likes

We need a preybird thread!

Call it Preybirds Raptors
The offspring of birds of prey

6 Likes

or PB Raptors and keep it low key…

4 Likes

Skygod got the chop

12 Likes

Is skygod a sativa, indica, or hybrid? And is it @preybirds own home bred strain? I might be working on a drawing influenced by skygod atm. Feeling artsy fartsy this evening and got on the forum for an idea. Skygod came in first place.

5 Likes

Hybrid… mainly indica… Skywalker is indica dominant… God bud is 60 indica… still not sure where the galactic came in to play tho but the breeder of both was a cool fucking dude till some people ran him out of here

5 Likes

Thats lame he got ran off. Can’t wait to show this drawing off. Gonna be dope af. I love to put strain names and influences in my art work.

2 Likes

I checked leafly and couldnt find it. Do u happen to know some of the common effects skygod puts out?

Gets you high as fuck lol… @swayla gotta remember trichome color is a big factor of high and some different phenotypes can be different with 1 certain strain growing from seed… im about to dry and cure 4 different phenos… 2 of them I wish I cloned would of been great mothers

2 Likes

High as fukk is a legit answer answer bruh!! Smoke one for me. I’m currently waiting on a delivery in the AM. Sick and cant get out unfortunately. Patience is key here tho.

3 Likes

Nice find. That spider looks like it’s sporting a jade suit with 24k gold accessories. I’d leave him around to feast in my garden Fo’sure

2 Likes

Update- I’m feeding them a weak solution using GH nutes, all lounging n coco-peat.

4 Likes

Going to be killer everyone

10 Likes