Skygod - Group grow - from preybirdfarms

Those tight internodes make me happy to see. Can’t wait to start them up in about 5 weeks!

3 Likes

She likes to stretch in transition periods @thedreamer

2 Likes

I’ve only grown heavy sativas, so I feel the stretch. It’s going to be fun playing with a new strain. What phenos did you get? Smell wise?

3 Likes

Tell us scotty!!! Lol

1 Like

7 Likes

Phenos were pretty similar… 2 produced more buds… but overall smell was consistent… when you pinch a leaf during veg when defoling it Was like a sweet onion smell… they smell like a fermenting fruit right now since I chopped

5 Likes

So, I think I found a loophole. Prey sent me four different strains and if I grow all four at the same time, I can sneak in the other three with heavy focus on skygod…

1 Like

Sweet onion, what a strange one. My OG blue dream smelled to the T like a tomato plant.

4 Likes

Gotta be here to smell it lol…its a winner I’ve only smoked cheater nugs but it definitely took after its mother as far as looks… but you can feel the Skywalker indica in the high… but like I said cheater smoke until I’m dry and cured properly

5 Likes

Cheater buds lol

8 Likes

My "Skygod " coming along nicely.
@scotty17 did you say they stretch? I have topped this a couple times. Hoping to Bush more indoors.
Prey said for me to wait on his other strains he sent me. Might wait to do those outside next year! I usually start those going in February - March.

7 Likes

MK3…???.. I have so many of his strains… love him or hate him he successfully gifted me a train wreck and a Mendo Purp that I successfully created Mauve runtz with and Willy’s Purple wonder etc… He looked after me so well with our dealings… but it came down to egos and bullshit… I have neither… I grow and share my grows and love them or hate them… I never run out weed have enough each season to supply the next 2… I am not on a commercial scale at all yet but we are working on it… when I reetire in 4 or 5 years look out…lol…

7 Likes

Wich is in like 6 weeks or so soon wel have picks soon

1 Like

I got too excited and decided to pop some seeds and Skygod blew the rest away. This is a week from me starting my seeds.

7 Likes

Skygods no joke. Its a grower!

2 Likes

Skygod is designed to go go Gooo. Got more to test. Just cant move

2 Likes

If u want to send me some I’ll grow them I’m in week 1 of preflower so I’d be able to run it soon

2 Likes

Ok dm me a preferred ship address brother. I have 9 strains of my own

5 Likes

And just like that he’s back at it.

4 Likes

haha, No shit. Came out swinging.

5 Likes