Skygod - Group grow - from preybirdfarms

So the skygods are low growing? Hoping to harvest in a few weeks then popping the 4 skygods. They like average temps etc.?

2 Likes

Mine were pretty normal depents on how long you vegged. But i never got to finish my plants flowering. Cut short by the accident.

3 Likes

Well that was terrible placement for the floating post… :joy:

2 Likes

I can see 2x floating posts now.

2 Likes

Update first feed about 10 mins ago I’m running key grow nutes which I’m calling the wonderland line up plus I’m running myco and silica blast started with 1 ML of each

9 Likes

Sweet watching the progress. Looks nice and healthy so far.

5 Likes

Is this nute burn

5 Likes

Nute burn usually starts at the tips of the leaves. That to me looks like overwatering. Its time for uppotting if u are.

2 Likes

Ok thanx I’m trying to leave them in the small containers until I can sex them

3 Likes

Yeah thats the only bad about reg seeds. But the buds seem double size of fem seeds lol.

3 Likes

@mudman does solo grows he might can help u get it figured out. @CoyoteCody

3 Likes

Cool bro thanx again

2 Likes

The upper leaves look like they may have just a tiny bit of burn on the tips, but the the lowers more like a deficiency.

How often are you feeding? Full strength?

2 Likes

I’ve fed 3 times and I just made a batch of plain ph’d water with myco in it I’m only using half dose of nutes 1 ml on everything

2 Likes

Hmmmm… Half strength shouldn’t burn them. Are the upper leaf tips bleached/brown or am I seeing things?

2 Likes

This is the best “end tag” on the whole forum. I come here to read comments and see “ba dum tsss”!

2 Likes

I would say not enough food. Maybe incease the base nutrients.

1 Like

Yeah its burn the tips are yellowing I’ll just flush for a week and see if that corrects it

2 Likes

Probably won’t take that much flush. There’s not much soil/media there to hold nutrients. We’re the bottom leaves pale before you fed water only?

3 Likes

The bottom leaves were yellow before I pinched them off also started flushing today so this is my first time growing in something so small for a lengthy period

1 Like