Skygod - Group grow - from preybirdfarms

Are you growing in soil or Coco/ProMix?

1 Like

Just straight organic soil

2 Likes

Oh ok. I grow in ProMix, so it’s a little different. I would feed water only for a couple days and see how she reacts. Go back to nutes if she starts getting pale though.

5 Likes

I use promix also. But i like coco also. Sometimes i do both coco and promix side by side at the same time. @mudman do you amend your promix? What nutrients line do you like?

2 Likes

I haven’t tried amending yet, but I snagged a super coco recipe off IG the other day to try out at some point. I’ve been using Jacks321 for a few months now. It’s cheap and easy and seems to work.

3 Likes

I figure if it’s good enough for Daz, it should be plenty good enough for me.

5 Likes

Got a ? Since I’m trying the solo cup grow for the first time. Do I need to train and or top them or fim

3 Likes

No there pretty small for that. But you can if you want.

4 Likes

Finally @PreyBird1 I can Join the Group!! Lol
Sky God germ in 1 night… Runtz x Galactic God took a day longer… 3 out of 4 Runtz xGalactic God and 4 out of 4 Sky Gods had tails… They are all potted and waiting for them to pop up!!!

7 Likes

Nice man. I got more stuff. Try those and see what you think? If you like them i got other strains for you or anyone who likes to test new strains out. Im running 6 strains now and i need testers once we get enouh feedback on strains ill pheno hunt more. But im super busy now. Lots of stuff happening.

8 Likes

Oooo oooo oooo! :raising_hand_man: I volunteer as tribute. :smile:

7 Likes

Oooooo… me3

3 Likes

I’d love to try some of your genetics @PreyBird1.

3 Likes

If your looking for somebody to grow these out rather quickly, Im probably not your guy. I could drop them probably around June, probably be the earliest.

2 Likes

Blue sprouted some and white caviar :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

3 Likes

Honestly, same for me. Limited space and all, but I’m trying to resolve that at least somewhat…

4 Likes

So I went to disney for 5 days had a friend water them so when I got home this is what I saw sunburn

should I cut off the burned leaves?

6 Likes

Damn if they get too dry they’ll burn up like that. If leaf is 50% damaged clip it off. Damnn.

4 Likes

Ok thanks. This so sucks but I’ll keep at it

2 Likes

Looks like your buddy was late watering.

2 Likes