Skygod - Group grow - from preybirdfarms

Awesome bro I appreciate you very much

2 Likes

My skygod just under 2 weeks

12 Likes

Nice looking plants. You done well.

5 Likes

Looking great. Keep us updated. Please. Hopefully starting mine soon so watching closely. :+1::v: What size pots are those? 10gal? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have some Burmese pollen as well and Oaxacan pollen for Mexican heirloom (blk Mexican) should be interesting :ok_hand:

3 Likes

They are 7 gallon.

3 Likes

Thanks preybird. I had to stop a minute and think how to grow photos again.

2 Likes

I planted the white caviar at the same time and she is growing but still pretty small. I’ll post pictures when I go downstairs to water them.

3 Likes

Hhmm her daddy was a short fellow ha ha. I liked that he should make my taller females offspring shorter. Thats why i used him specifically

3 Likes

Here are my skygod plants. 3 in the back and closer shot. Tje 2 smaller plants are white caviar and black kush.

10 Likes

Planted "Skygod " Outside.

This was my mother plant. She’s still going strong. :v::green_heart:

15 Likes

Beautiful work @bobette as always! :+1:

4 Likes

Looking really good.
:pray:

1 Like

@PreyBird1 I finally got the BDs into flower and I’m going to put the skygod in water today! I apologize for taking so friggin long! I’ll keep you and others updated. Again Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Hey no problem. I have no deadlines. It makes me happy to see them all growing so nicely. And i dont mind sharing.

4 Likes

Its been a while Grow Family! Hope all has been wel with everyone.
@PreyBird1 I hope your healing quickly bro.
Wanna see some SKYGODS???

15 Likes

Very nice and its great to see you my friend! Yes im healed pretty well now back to work for a while now. Been busy busy busy!.

Your ladies are looking fantastic.

5 Likes

Oh well look at God!! Lol Im glad to hear that!
Thanks 4 plants, 4 different phenos…

The smell a strong lemon pine smell… Buds are Rock hard…

Week 8 started today… Thanks for the Experience bro. I have the White Caviar coming next…

4 Likes

Nice i just finished 8 new strains. Ill keep checking back.

5 Likes

Much appreciated. I’m still waiting to pop my 4 seeds. Great to see what hopefully to anticipate!:+1:

4 Likes