Skygod - Group grow - from preybirdfarms

I use the liquid baits with borax from Walmart 4 bucks for 4 of em, just snap open the end and set somewhere away from kids and animals in the path of the ants and same concept, suppose to end up back at the queen to kill her and eradicate the colony

4 Likes

Yep and ants have an interest in farming and they want the sugary dew excrement that aphids secrets. So aphids are cows for the ants. And ants will take the aphids/cows to the plants for feeding. The ants bite the wings off the aphids so they cant fly away. And comon house ants can live up to 12 yrs! Smart and fascinating insect! @1andonlyredneck glad you know about the ants also.

6 Likes

Man, I don’t think I could have explained it better than u just did though! Just been working in gardens long enough and when I see ants everywhere first approach is grab a magnifying glass and inspect to find the real problem. Over here in az the ants are ruthless in my yard and where I had to learn about the traps/poisons, nice thing is it gives me a good idea of if my greenhouse has pests or not depending on if they show up

3 Likes

Hey got a tracking number for those seeds you sent?
@1andonlyredneck

2 Likes

Nah, just went discreet, should see it show up by Monday at the latest

3 Likes

Look Prey more

0755865b-0fb6-4d34-a494-97bb19e975a6_text

4 Likes

Ahh hate that.

3 Likes

Morning Prey
You have a Saturday off ?
You dang sure need it !

4 Likes

Skygod starting to bud! So pretty…:green_heart:

11 Likes

My skygod clones.
So happy they are still alive!

12 Likes

The 2 skygod I have out side

Plus the white caviar abd black kush

11 Likes

No we were slow so i could stop by the forum.

4 Likes

Gotcha. I didn’t think you had very many Saturdays off. That’s a money making day in your biz.
Me & the wife came to the Lake for the wkend
Man it’s beautiful.

5 Likes

You lucky sob. I just mowed the lawns and im watering plants now. Nonrest for the wicked

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 ihave balls on my white caviar :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Would you like some femms? Those are regular seeds sorry.

1 Like

No I think im going to pair it up with black kush female
I may still have white caviar seeds.

1 Like

You know that white caviar F4 pollen is Fire! Love that strain. The f3 i wasnt impressed with. I regrew some F4’s and its like 5x better it still confuses me as how?

3 Likes

I’m going to put a tent up in bigger part of garage to try and keep his pollen isolated with the black female kush.

1 Like