Skygod - Group grow - from preybirdfarms

Thank you, but I’m older…

5 Likes

Your welcome… but Im older
With your rough luck on all those males plants
Its a good thing you whipped out the duct tape !

4 Likes

And proud of it! Haha. :relaxed::yum:

4 Likes

That’s right @Olcoot !
@wayno now I’m curious your age…? :thinking:
Yes, the duct tape saved that plant.

4 Likes

61… and proud of it

6 Likes

Like I said… I’m older! Proud of it!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Ha ! I give.

6 Likes

Lol! You’re all good! :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

I was in the oil fields in Texas in the late 70’s
We learned allot about redneck engineering !

5 Likes

My lights are at 23 inches, one of which jumps almost 40 watts with one click on the dimmer. Combined they are at 401 watts.

2 Likes

That’s an incredible looking plant! Should be a nice haul! Good save with the hillbilly fix-all (duct tape). :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Very nice save bobbette. :+1:

4 Likes

Hello guys and girls! Preybird’s sky gods…

My phone app is being a pita, new upgrades! It was fine before…

8 Likes

Looks delicious…how’s the taste, cerebral stuff…luv to try one like that or grow one like that

4 Likes

Just did that duct tape stuff 2 days ago because them pesky lil ants like the sugar on the leaves

I just researched and I read this but I don’t have powder I have cinnamon sticks…I’m gonna try one close by see if it wrks

How To Remove Ants From Your Marijuana Crop - RQS Blog.

Also just sprinkled in my coffee grounds and tea bag inners out there and chopped up fresh and dried aloe Vera, then put layer of vigoro all natural potting mix feeds up to 9 mths. When doing this I was soaking a banana peel and dried aloe with handful of that potting mix in warm water… then added that in…now I’m just letting them absorb the nutrients and I also put a paper towel cardboard inner cut sprinkled couple drops of lavender oil and put it at base of plants…helps with mites, insects etc. Something I’ve used around here anyways that repels some insects. I did it before I researched it then I looked it up and I’m just doings natural…see what transpires. It’s all a lesson for me and I don’t just smoke the plants I utilize everything from them from roots on up for to make my oils for pain. …everything about these plants are beneficial

4 Likes

Seems to be a true thing. You can use baby powder to rid ants on peonies…:woman_shrugging:

Yes ants love the sticky weed!!:green_heart::v:

2 Likes

DE. Diatomaceous earth is your friend once a month sprinkle it around the base of your plants and up the stock 6 inches. I actually had ants that decided to move inside as a cracked stem on one of my plants. It took about a week and a half after I sprinkled some inside The split and around the base of the Stock. It also helps prevent aphids mites and many other critters and it’s 100% non-toxic. :+1:t3:

9 Likes

When i kill ants i use boric acid powder and mix it with sugar into a paste. Then i make balls and lay them by the plants. The ants will feed on the sugar and take some back to tje queen and shell eat it and it will wipe out the whole colony.

9 Likes

Just make sure your animals can’t get to it. In small doses it will give them an upset stomach if they eat a bunch of it it’ll mess up their kidneys. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

So that vigoro u shouldn’t be using, any " feeds for ____ months" soil is a big no no with cannabis. Cannabis has different growth cycles that demand different set of nutrients at different cycles, slow release nutes like that will be feeding ur plants the wrong stuff at the wrong times and even though the plants may look good and healthy, that smoke is gonna be incredibly harsh, same reason why everyone says not to use miracle gro. I’d rethink any of those home Depot and Lowes soils…

The next thing that needs to be pointed out is ants don’t particularly like cannabis plants, what they DO love is the by products made from other pests such as aphids. If u have an ant invasion in your garden then u really need to be taking a closer look at you plants especially on the bottoms of your leaves for any small insects

4 Likes