7 Likes

Skygod 2 before trim

6 Likes

Skygod

Skygod 2 after trim

6 Likes

They are both back in closet.

7 Likes

These girls had stalks and leaves going every which way! I opened up the center for more light to lower branches. Ibought a roll of mylar to coat the walls but haven’t had the time to put it up. Just got home from Colorado Hearing Symposium.

4 Likes

Man you have some big plants there tammy! Nice growing

4 Likes

Thanks @PreyBird1! I had to bend a lot of stems to get them back under the light.

3 Likes

My SkyGods. Day 109. Both Girls. They are going to be monsters. Thanks, @PreyBird1

Outdoor grow
40/40/20 FFOF/Sunshine #4/Perlite
Jacks 321
B&W Poly Bags 3 gallon (store tags suck, could be 5 gallon)
Neem, Mosquito Bits, Yellow Stickies
Started lower trim, need to finish the rest

9 Likes

Ok rule of thumb to remember. When you flip them to flower they can grow 40%-60% bigger than they are now. So double the height and bushieness. So start to learn this and i take clones and test flowering at different heights. And style of grow. Som do better as multi top bush. Some are fine Christmas tree style. Some lend well to scrogs and s.o.g. sea of green. If you like the strain then its time to find out how it grows the best. And clone it before flower always. Because that way if its killer you have a tiny mother and more for later. You can always clone a clone and have more. Just make sure your clone roots before you other plant flowers.

8 Likes

These are white caviar and black kish

11 Likes

Ohh nice! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks! Yeah I like

3 Likes

Preybird Here is the Sky gods, coming along nicely. They really want to stretch, yesterday I played with watts and got 100 watts per panel roughly.20210817_152933|690x388

Two 260s one R and one B.

4 Likes

There looking good though. Hiw close is the light

3 Likes

Yesterday was the inspection. Passed with flying colors. Since the bigger girls were already out of the basement I decided to let them hang outside for a while

9 Likes

Very nice they will enjoy the sunshine!

4 Likes

Skygod…
Wind hit this plant thought I would lose it. I was leaving when I noticed it down. All I had was duct tape … well it worked!

That was over a month ago… look now!

16 Likes

That is a little bit country right there !
Good job with the duct tape. It’ll fix anything

5 Likes

Yup! Just a bit, country… you can say redneck engineering! Got the job done, for sure! :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Ha ! Redneck engineering goes way back…
Your far too young to know about such things

4 Likes