Slight yellowing of leaves - First Grow

How are the girls looking @ozgrow?

2 Likes

They are looking really good. Massive growth in the past week.

After flushing and fixing the ph issues and pulling back on the nutrients a little haven’t had any more issues.

Last couple of days I have started increasing nutes a bit. Also still feeding them Research Grow Drive. They seems to like it.

Solved the heating issue. Pretty much created a wind tunnel to the grow room for better air circulation now temps havent gone above 29 degrees. So everything is looking real good mate.

How are yours going?

7 Likes

Exactly what I did more air flow to counteract heat I added 2 more fans this run…temps steady 79 high… 75 low… 43-50 humidity… in my grow LoL… Sorry to barge in :seedling::herb::palm_tree:

4 Likes

Yeah didn’t think it was going to make this much of a difference. I have 3 fans in the tent and another 2 in the room itself. I don’t need to run the air conditioner anymore which is a bonus. My humidity sits at 60 its still humid here this time of year. It will drop in the next month or so.

5 Likes

Looking fantastic. Good to see you have it sorted mate.
I am ready to flip, I have some clones I need to root first so I’ve delayed it for another week. Hopefully I don’t run out of room…

4 Likes

Good to hear mate. I’m probably still 2 weeks from flipping I reckon. Will see how they go over next week or so

2 Likes

Wait are saying 29 f or 29 degrees farenheit? If its 29 degeree its way to cold.

1 Like

Celsius mate. I live in Australia not Antarctica haha

6 Likes

I thought so but ya never know. Usually best to make sure.

4 Likes

Hi @ozgrow,
Have you fliped them girls yet mate?..

3 Likes

@Budstone Yeah mate did that about 2 weeks ago. I think I waited too late.

I had other issues though. I planted 2 Girl Scout Cookie, 2 Grandaddy Purple and 6 White Widow seeds which were all supposed to be feminised but 2 out of the 6 white widows turned out to be male. I had to take all the scrog nets off and its made a bloody mess of my grow. It was a beautiful scrog before that.

Looking back I probably should have just cut them out and binned them but my logic was I need to reposition the remaining 8 plants to make the most of the light.

Ive cloned my best plants out of this grow so will probably make a mother plant and clone from now on so I know what Im getting. Its only my first grow and no matter how much study you do you just dont learn certain things until you actually do a grow.

Anyways i still think I will get a decent yield but they will probably now end up too big for the tent.

3 Likes

Hi! Hey, if you’re interested, I could help you build a portable SCROG. They are fairly easy.

Thanks, @Budstone! :wink: I appreciate you!

6 Likes

@pomeroymc Yeah mate, if you don’t mind. Would like to know how you do it. Cheers

6 Likes

check the soil in the pot to see if the soil is dry. If you believe that the problem is due to under watering, water the plant more often and consider letting the pot sit on a dish to recollect any water that has overflowed, so that the roots can absorb the extra water.

hope it will help full for you…
https://twitter.com/SixtyTrees

Great first attempt, next run you will know what to expect;) great looking space!

5 Likes

That was a good read and very well done on your first grow. My first 3 grows were a disaster. Well done bud. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes