Slym3r trys autos

7 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

I’m going to run them 3 more days in the blurple, then black out for 3 days, then chop.

9 Likes

Bro where did you get those auto seeds. Some decent genetics forsure. Almost look as big as the photos. Lol!

7 Likes

Actually the autos waaay out did the photos.

They are ethos autos. You know the ethos game. Always a good choice.

8 Likes

Nice bro the gpa stash and gpa cookies i ran of theirs is seriously some of the most potent spicy dank ive ever smoked. Super dense too

9 Likes

They looking delicious bro @Slym3r some nice genetics to

7 Likes

All of my grow is personal doesnt matter how big it ends up being other then a loved on suffering from ms/ seizures. So potency and successful grows are essential for that reason. If i had 4 in a tent and 3 failed and one just went crazy id give them that crop because ive seen them go without many times in my life and its painful to watch.

10 Likes

Thanks for all your help along the way guys yall are awesome i wouldnt be producing the medicine they need without the knowledge ive gained from many of yall. Just wanted to take a moment and thank yall after i had a long conversation with said person. They thank you guys as well. Didnt get into details but was asked how i learned to make it “so good” “ao fast” i just said i met a nice group of people that love sharing knowledge on growing cannabis. Lol cheers yall and thanks @Slym3r for helping with the forum even though you have a hell of a busy life dude. Rocking it.

9 Likes

Yeah for real, bring more cannabis family to the forum. We would love to grow this tremendously!

Its my pleasure to help this community. I appreciate all the cannafam. Every single one.

10 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

I thought this was a zkittles. This is Diesel Rose.

7 Likes

How many days old bro

6 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

I appreciate you too brother :pray:

6 Likes

9 Likes

Now thats some straight frosty dank bro. How did you do it?! :rofl:

6 Likes